OTHER Question about using a Directv Satellite Dish with a FTA reciever.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think what I might try to do is save up some money & get a 1.8m satellite dish. I found one for sale here. I don't know what the shipping & handling is though (I have yet to figure that out.). Here's the datasheet for the Satellite Dish i am looking at. Does anyone know where if there is a website that I can get one for a little bit less? I tried looking on EBay for one, but I couldn't find one that size.

I'm not sure where in Missouri you are but I'm near STL and have a used nice 6' mesh c band setup. I just recently went to a 7.5', In this area the 6' is plenty the only issue I had was adjacent satellite interference in the center 89-101 due to a smaller dish. I was going to tear the dish down for storage as they are getting harder to find. I do not have an extra actuator so you will need a new one. unless you go fixed or hand move. Everything else is there. I had this dish in service since 2000 LMK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)