R15 software upgrade

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hangtownbaghead

Original poster
Dec 13, 2005
I have been reading previous posts concerning the caller ID. I have been having some lock up buggy type problems with the R15 and the caller ID has stopped working. Today I called Directv and they told me to reset the DVR and after software download verify that the version downloaded is later than "108F" The info is located under menu, select, settings, info & test, system info.

hangtownbaghead said:
I have been reading previous posts concerning the caller ID. I have been having some lock up buggy type problems with the R15 and the caller ID has stopped working. Today I called Directv and they told me to reset the DVR and after software download verify that the version downloaded is later than "108F" The info is located under menu, select, settings, info & test, system info.
My latest update is "108f". Are you saying there should be another newer update than this? Mycaller id has been working for a few calls after a reset, but the quits again, just like most that have posted here.

hangtownbaghead said:
Frogg that is correct it should be later I guess like 108g, 109 etc.
If your r15 does load a newer update, please post it as I have not seen postings on anything newer than 108f. Thanks

108F is the latest software at this time. No word yet when G, H, I, etc. will be launching. Here's hoping that "G" fixes most, if not all, of the glitches.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts