Random Thoughts

SandraC

On Vacation
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
Random thoughts for a Wednesday.

1. Think Mark D'Antoni wants to change his mind now?
2. Lakers/Spurs should be a good one.
3. Did Little David sing the same song three times last night?
4. Love Memorial Day weekend, three months of bennies on the Jersey shore coming up.
5. Can anything else go wrong for the Yankees? At least Jeter's x-ray was negative.
6. Love listening to Harry Kalas on CSN Philly.
7. Is the NHL still playing? Seems like there hasn't been a game in weeks.
8. What's up with the Padres? And now Peavy is out too.
9. The Jake? Shouldn't it be the Prog?
10. I hate the Ice-landers.
11. Just watched the OSU-Michigan special on HBO. Very good.
12. For a change I am so ready for bikini season. Can someone who knows him please forward that to Henrik Lundqvist?
13. Still can't believe the Giants won the Super Bowl.
14. Do NASCAR drivers get carpal-tunnel from turning left all the time?
15. Doing my first triathlon on May 31. Wish me luck.
16. For a New York guy Willie Randolph doesn't seem much like a New York guy.
17. Another regular season NFL game is good, but more important is less pre-season games.
18. Celtics/Lakers final is what NBA is hoping for, and would result in great ratings.
19. Penguins/Wings final is what NHL hoped for, but it won't result in even good ratings.
20. Nothing better than eating as much pasta as you want and not gaining a pound.
21. Heard Hubie Brown on Mike/Mike this morning, I love listening to him.
22. While listening to Boomer and Carton on the FAN in the morning I can actually feel my IQ dropping...because of Carton.
23. Has there been an Isiah sighting recently?
24. Rangers simply must sign Avery. $4.2 million per...do it Glen.
25. Who was the hottie who was on first base in the ninth inning last night for the D-Backs? Nice...
26. MLBEI is amazing. Not perfect, but amazing nonetheless.
27. Did Willie Randolph really say Isiah Thomas did a good job?
28. I cannot believe Eva Longoria beat me to Tony Parker.
29. Manchester United - Chelsea being DVR'd. Don't tell me the score!
30. Can Ohio State forfeit the National Championship game if they make it again this year? Please? I can't bear to watch us get trampled yet again.

Sandra

Last edited:
1. It's Mike D'Antoni
6. Me too
12. Are you going to wear one?
15. Good Luck

1. Think Mark D'Antoni wants to change his mind now?
2. Lakers/Spurs should be a good one.
3. Did Little David sing the same song three times last night?
4. Love Memorial Day weekend, three months of bennies on the Jersey shore coming up.
5. Can anything else go wrong for the Yankees? At least Jeter's x-ray was negative.
6. Love listening to Harry Kalas on CSN Philly.
7. Is the NHL still playing? Seems like there hasn't been a game in weeks.
9. The Jake? Shouldn't it be the Prog?
11. Just watched the OSU-Michigan special on HBO. Very good.
12. For a change I am so ready for bikini season. Can someone who knows him please forward that to Henrik Lundqvist?
13. Still can't believe the Giants won the Super Bowl.
14. Do NASCAR drivers get carpal-tunnel from turning left all the time?
15. Doing my first triathlon on May 31. Wish me luck.
16. For a New York guy Willie Randolph doesn't seem much like a New York guy.
17. Another regular season NFL game is good, but more important is less pre-season games.
18. Celtics/Lakers final is what NBA is hoping for, and would result in great ratings.
19. Penguins/Wings final is what NHL hoped for, but it won't result in even good ratings.
20. Nothing better than eating as much pasta as you want and not gaining a pound.
21. Heard Hubie Brown on Mike/Mike this morning, I love listening to him.
22. While listening to Boomer and Carton on the FAN in the morning I can actually feel my IQ dropping...because of Carton.
23. Has there been an Isiah sighting recently?
24. Rangers simply must sign Avery. $4.2 million per...do it Glen.
25. Who was the hottie who was on first base in the ninth inning last night for the D-Backs? Nice...
26. MLBEI is amazing. Not perfect, but amazing nonetheless.
27. Did Willie Randolph really say Isiah Thomas did a good job?
28. I cannot believe Eva Longoria beat me to Tony Parker.
29. Manchester United - Chelsea being DVR'd. Don't tell me the score!
30. Can Ohio State forfeit the National Championship game if they make it again this year? Please? I can't bear to watch us get trampled yet again.

Sandra

30. Not another Buckeye!:eek:

30. Not another Buckeye!:eek:

Well I'm a Jersey Girl, Jersey shore to be specific, but my older sister went to Ohio State and I'm a Buckeye football fan through and through. It's still difficult to believe the last two glorious seasons ended in such sheer disaster.

Sandra

Well I'm a Jersey Girl, Jersey shore to be specific, but my older sister went to Ohio State and I'm a Buckeye football fan through and through. It's still difficult to believe the last two glorious seasons ended in such sheer disaster.

Sandra

I'm a Michigan fan, I feel the same way about the last few seasons results.

Sandra

As a longtime Buckeye fan myself, I must say that no season is considered a "disaster" if you beat Michigan at the end of the regular season. Besides, I take much more pride in beating those clowns up North than those clowns from the SEC. Go Bucks!

As a longtime Buckeye fan myself, I must say that no season is considered a "disaster" if you beat Michigan at the end of the regular season. Besides, I take much more pride in beating those clowns up North than those clowns from the SEC. Go Bucks!

This is very true. I still remember those John Cooper teams that rolled into the Michigan game undefeated and were sent packing. Of course to him it was just another game.

Thank goodness for Jim Tressel, but can you please stop getting destroyed in the championship game? Losing is one thing. Embarassment is something else.

Sandra

Sandra

8. The Padres have still not recovered from that one-game playoff loss to the Rockies

10. We already know you don't like them.

19. Penguins/Red Wings, IMO, can potentially get higher ratings than a Spurs/Pistons final.

30. I predict Ohio State will reach the Cotton Bowl next year. No need to worry. (If anyone asks, I'm a Texas Tech fan- wacky passing offense rules!)

BTW, I'd like to see a picture of what you look like in real life.

8. The Padres have still not recovered from that one-game playoff loss to the Rockies

10. We already know you don't like them.

19. Penguins/Red Wings, IMO, can potentially get higher ratings than a Spurs/Pistons final.

30. I predict Ohio State will reach the Cotton Bowl next year. No need to worry. (If anyone asks, I'm a Texas Tech fan- wacky passing offense rules!)

BTW, I'd like to see a picture of what you look like in real life.

8. Totally agree, and it's not just the one game, it's the last week or two of the season. Same thing is affecting the Mets.

10. You have no idea.

19. No way the NHL beats the NBA.

30. Is the Cotton Bowl the national championship game next year, or are you relegating us to a minor bowl in order to save us the embarassment of ruining another national championship game?

Think Roselyn Sanchez, people say I look like her, only she's 10 times prettier than me. Maybe 100 times. Maybe even 1,000 times. Our hair is similar and I do pay attention to having a nice smile, that's about it.

This triathlon training is awesome for my body, though. Wow I really can eat whatever I want (carbs and more carbs!) and I don't gain any weight whatsoever.

Sandra

30. Is the Cotton Bowl the national championship game next year, or are you relegating us to a minor bowl in order to save us the embarassment of ruining another national championship game?

Sandra

National Title game is in Miami for this season.

I think Ohio State will be good, but not that good.

I see Illinois as a potential Big 10 darkhorse, thanks to a matuing Juice Williams. Also, watch out for Indiana! They can really throw the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)