RC24 remote ??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

msdz

Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Ok, I have a problem programming my RC24 remote (the white remote). My problem is stupid but it has me puzzled and I want the remote to shut off my TV with the TV Power Button. I have an Emerson TV/DVD all in one and I have it programmed to the remote already. Everything works fine and dandy except I would like it to shut off the TV and receiver with the TV Power Button instead of having to switch it to the AV1 and shut down that then switch back to the Directv to turn it off. I'm sure there has to be some code to enable the TV Power Button to the AV1. You know like the code to swap the volume controls from the TV to AV1(9-9-3 is that code). Of course technical support told me there isn't a way to do it and that I would have to be happy with what I have, I'm not. So browsing brought me here, and I figured that someone has to know this info for the 9 codes....(9-#-#). :confused:

No it won't tried programming it for an Emerson TV, no TV codes will work at all programming it as a TV; not even doing a code search had any results. The only way I can get it to do anything was to program remote for an Emerson DVD Player, It operates the power and everything else; just wanted to get the TV Power button to shut off both Satellite Receiver and TV with just the one button. I still think there has to be a 9** code like the volume lock to unlock it to be used with it in AV1 mode. It isn't really important, just one of things I wanna figure out. Thought about just starting to hit numbers and see what happens(since it can restored to factory settings).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts