Received New Upgraded Dish Today

jimmykce1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
After much waiting the installer finally made it out to my house t upgrade my dish. When I came home today I was shocked to see a 36.5" x 32.5" Dish. So I guess it pays to wait. Now I am waiting to have a rain storm here in Va. I am really happy!!!

From what I read on this forum, that tis will be the new dish Voom will be upgrading everyone too, Correcct??

You might want to check your signal and power strength now. You may need to repeak after they changed out the dish if they didn't do it or didn't do a good job of it.

My signal strength is now 99 on a clear day. The installer that came out was very good and made sure it was picked right also got another arm installed with it. The installer did tell my wife, since I couldn't get off work, said that this is what Voom will be replacing all the 18 dishes with.

The installer also said that Voom is getting another stb. Did anyone heard this news?

Makes sense they're giving new installs the right antenna. It would have been a waste to install an 18" for only 3 months or so. If you can, I'd also like to see a picture of your installed dish.

cyuhyke I was upgraded yesterday. I had Voom for 3months. I went through Joe Haskins @Installers. Which he did come through for me.

Thanks Joe!!!

jimmykce1 said:
cyuhyke I was upgraded yesterday. I had Voom for 3months. I went through Joe Haskins @Installers. Which he did come through for me.

Thanks Joe!!!
Yeah, I knew you were an upgrade. I was thinking more along the lines of this being the standard dish everyone gets from now on. Still, they'll have to come out and give you a new LNB. But at least your're half way there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)