Recording XM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tnank

Nov 25, 2005
I understand that Tivo will not record the Music channels but I just tried to record the 40's channel, to a cassette tape, for my Mom and nothing at all. It is playing thru my amp but nothing going to my cassette recorder. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks Merry Christmas Tom

Did you connect the sound output from your satellite receiver to the "line in" of your receiver or tape deck (via RCA cables)?

tnank said:
I understand that Tivo will not record the Music channels but I just tried to record the 40's channel, to a cassette tape, for my Mom and nothing at all. It is playing thru my amp but nothing going to my cassette recorder. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks Merry Christmas Tom

tnank said:

I'm not sure what kind of setup you have but try inputing an audio out (Read and White plugs) from your DTV receiver into a line in on your preamp or reciever under a CD or Line 1 or 2 then record from your tape deck from the source that you pick above.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)