red button for menu not working for hotpas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

giveuspurehd

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 14, 2004
what gives.they kept saying hit the red button on the remote for cool menu options.i did and nothing happend.i paid for this junk already!buyer beware!!!!

your receiver probably isn't interactive. do you have an H20?
I have an h20 and my red button did nothing also. Is that the problem? If it only works on certain recievers, they should tell you that up front.

I have an h20 and my red button did nothing also. Is that the problem? If it only works on certain recievers, they should tell you that up front.

They did & do.

Q: Do I need any special DIRECTV equipment to watch NASCAR HotPass?

A: No. All DIRECTV receivers allow you to view NASCAR HotPass channels. However, some additional interactive features may be included in the package, which will require an interactive receiver to use those added features. The D10, D11, HR20, R15 models are all interactive at this time.

Did it say that on the screen where it was saying "press the red button"?

Did it say that on the screen where it was saying "press the red button"?

Q: Do I need any special DIRECTV equipment to watch NASCAR HotPass?

A: No. All DIRECTV receivers allow you to view NASCAR HotPass channels. However, some additional interactive features may be included in the package, which will require an interactive receiver to use those added features. The D10, D11, HR20, R15 models are all interactive at this time.

Did you look into this type of stuff before you ordered ?
How did you order it ?
Obviously it was on thier website, this type of disclamer is always listed, most fail to read the rest of the info after they see the Nascar Hot Pass.

Just like the NFL Sunday Ticket, when down below it says :
" Super Fan required to get games in HD"

Jimbo

I never ordered it. Just went to 799 and started watching. I didn't realize that there was a test involved before one could start watching. I'm not as smart as those ole buckeyes, just a dumb old FLORIDA boy, as in GATOR'S.
:hungry:

yikes, someone claiming guys from ohio are smarter than guys from florida? hey, i have a friend in memphis who might disagree with you. it might have something to do with the fact he graduated from uf!!!!

gee, i almost forgot my youngest nephew who's enrolled in the college of architecture at uf and he was in the gifted program in elementary school!!

Well, at least DIRECTV is stating that the H20's will get a software upgrade that makes them interactive in mid-2007.

Sorry if that is a little vague but a definite date has not been set.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts