Red Notice on RTN Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
None of the S2 channels on G28 are on.... just the Red page of Death...
But, it looks like AMC3 S2 channels are still doing testing on them...? Maybe RTN is going to survive, by breaking away from Equity completely...????

AMC 3....do you have any Freq. and s/r's..???

I assume the following? (bold means off the air aka red screen)
taken from Mike Kohl's list

WRAZ-50 RTN Raleigh, NC
WMAK-07 RTN Knoxville, TN
WBTW-13 RTN Florence, SC

KUOK-11 Univision Oklahoma City, OK
WUDT-23 Univision Detroit, MI
WUVF-02 Univision Fort Myers, FL
WBIF-51 RTN Panama City, FL
WTLE-18 TeleFutura Fort Myers, FL
KWSD-36.2 RTN Sioux Falls, SD
WNGS-52 RTN Buffalo, NY
WUMN-13 Univision Minneapolis, MN
KUKC-48 Univision Kansas City, MO
WMQF-19 FOX Marquette, MI
DAYSTAR
RTN FEEDS
WRCB 3.2 RTN Chattanooga, TN

Currently, I can't get RTN's website to load over here. A few hours ago it was fine.

Shoot...I've never had a chance to even see the channel, as the nearest affiliate is over 200 miles away.

Are the Equity RTN channels showing RTN programming? Reason I ask is that I don't see any RTN logos (for example RTN11 on WNGS) and at the top of the hour, one of them (KDEV, I think) just had a station identification without any reference to RTN.

on the positive 2 channels have retrojams back on

KFDF in regular audio (11720)
RetroJams in AC-3 (12114)

Can anyone confirm they are getting audio on RetroJams? I get a picture but my Traxis (which I thought was AC3 compatable) is showing no audio track even after deleting and rescanning the satellite.

I assume the following? (bold means off the air aka red screen)
taken from Mike Kohl's list

WRAZ-50 RTN Raleigh, NC
WMAK-07 RTN Knoxville, TN
WBTW-13 RTN Florence, SC

KUOK-11 Univision Oklahoma City, OK
WUDT-23 Univision Detroit, MI
WUVF-02 Univision Fort Myers, FL
WBIF-51 RTN Panama City, FL
WTLE-18 TeleFutura Fort Myers, FL
KWSD-36.2 RTN Sioux Falls, SD
WNGS-52 RTN Buffalo, NY
WUMN-13 Univision Minneapolis, MN
KUKC-48 Univision Kansas City, MO
WMQF-19 FOX Marquette, MI
DAYSTAR
RTN FEEDS
WRCB 3.2 RTN Chattanooga, TN
Yes, and the RTN FEEDS is also a RED SCREEN
been watching Rocky (whatever) with Wayne Morrison in it, on WNGS

I'm seeing the mis-adventures of Sherriff Lobo on KEYE-DT2 (42-2) OTA here in austin now.
This prompted me to look at WSB OTA and it has Lobo on. The WSB on G28 has the Red Screen of Death
maybe they are getting it from AMC9, because it's the same show...??

Can anyone confirm they are getting audio on RetroJams? I get a picture but my Traxis (which I thought was AC3 compatable) is showing no audio track even after deleting and rescanning the satellite.

Yes was watching it earlier. AC-3 from my Pansat through my Yamaha.

Are the Equity RTN channels showing RTN programming? Reason I ask is that I don't see any RTN logos (for example RTN11 on WNGS) and at the top of the hour, one of them (KDEV, I think) just had a station identification without any reference to RTN.

I haven't seen any RTN logos or regular programming, This is Sunday and I usually don't watch RTN much on Sun except for Greatest American Hero every so often. I haven't seen it yet. Tomorrow ought to prove interesting. If the shows I watch are only on the new feed channels on AMC-9, I may have to brave the weather this week and get the 90cm on that bird.

We had the red screen earlier today on 7.2 Detroit OTA, but were back on with Knight Rider

Just looked at all the RTN channels I currently get on AMC-18 and G3-C On the RTN only stations there was Retrojams Sunday night, some old movies, infomercials or the RSOD. No RTN logo's, I have a hunch all the RTN programing is now only on the AMC 9 E&W feeds.

I haven't seen any RTN logos or regular programming, This is Sunday and I usually don't watch RTN much on Sun except for Greatest American Hero every so often. I haven't seen it yet. Tomorrow ought to prove interesting. If the shows I watch are only on the new feed channels on AMC-9, I may have to brave the weather this week and get the 90cm on that bird.

Checked out a few more station identifications on the Equity channels and none have the usual RTN logos on them. Looks like a complete split.

I have an LNB on AMC-9 but it is 10 degrees off-centre on a 60e dish! Strong enough for the NBC feeds (up to 60 on the Pansat), but not even a blip on the new RTN transponder. Best I can do (with a re-arranging of LNBS and dishes without losing any of the current satellites I get) is get it to 4 degrees off-centre on a 60e! So the signal quality (which has been reported here as being very weak) better increase by a substantial margin soon, or I'm out of luck! Won't do any re-arranging before I hear of a signal boost.

Checked out a few more station identifications on the Equity channels and none have the usual RTN logos on them. Looks like a complete split.

I have an LNB on AMC-9 but it is 10 degrees off-centre on a 60e dish! Strong enough for the NBC feeds (up to 60 on the Pansat), but not even a blip on the new RTN transponder. Best I can do (with a re-arranging of LNBS and dishes without losing any of the current satellites I get) is get it to 4 degrees off-centre on a 60e! So the signal quality (which has been reported here as being very weak) better increase by a substantial margin soon, or I'm out of luck! Won't do any re-arranging before I hear of a signal boost.

My 90cm Primestar is on is on AMC 4 right now but I don't use it much there so swinging it over to AMC-9 won't be a problem. Except the weather is crap here. Im hoping the 90 can raise enough signal to get a solid lock on the RTN's. Im probably going to have to find some time soon to do that.

So are all the other channels we get now going to be just what were seeing now or what? is it RTN that supplies the programming to Equity or what. I thought they were one in the same. ????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)