RedSox R.I.P.

After reading some of the posts, it's safe to say that Sandy is a much more respectful and better-posting Yankees fan since scobuck. Compare how she lauded Boston for their heart and effort to the 'RIP' idea. Talk about night and day.

Well at least it wasn't as bad as Ehren's DIE METS thread when the Phillies clinched first place, or whatever it was he said! OMG I'm scared to see what he'll post if the Phillies actually find a way to win a championship.

Those of us who migrated from dbs forums know and (sort of) love Ehren (and prohas88) for his devotion to the Philadelphia sports teams. Unfortunately Ehren doesn't know what winning fans do...since his teams never win! What posts will come forth after such a victory, we can only imagine. He already mentioned something about running naked around Wisconsin, IIRC...which makes me so glad I'm in New Jersey!

Sandra

Stupid as what, living in NJ? Ehren is the one who said he would run around naked!

No! I meant the 'running around naked' part.

When the Rangers broke the Curse in 1994, you probably celebrated with more dignity than a guy running around the neighborhood and streets naked with a flag around him.

No! I meant the 'running around naked' part.

When the Rangers broke the Curse in 1994, you probably celebrated with more dignity than a guy running around the neighborhood and streets naked with a flag around him.

I NEVER SAID I WOULD RUN AROUND NAKED!!!

Ehren said that. I've never run around naked...topless on St. Tropez yes, but that's about it...:)

Sandra

I NEVER SAID I WOULD RUN AROUND NAKED!!!

Ehren said that. I've never run around naked...topless on St. Tropez yes, but that's about it...:)

Let me clear things up:

when your teams do great things (win a title), just try and be more careful when you celebrate. Don't do anything that makes you look silly.

I remember some people in Buffalo used to act a bit nutty when the Bills made it to the Super Bowl.

...when your teams do great things (win a title), just try and be more careful when you celebrate. Don't do anything that makes you look silly...

I remember when the students at the University of Maryland ransacked the town after winning their semi-final game in the NCAAs, forcing the community to hastily rebuild it in time for the traditional ransacking that would occur after winning the Finals just two days later.

They also built a bonfire under a fiber optic cable that cost about $50,000 to replace...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts