Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey everyone!

I hope you have enjoyed our exclusive coverage of Team Summit 2004! SatelliteGuys was the only consumer site to report LIVE from Team Summit! The costs associated with attending Team Summit were great however we were able to pay for our trip do to your support!

You don't need to donate money to help SatelliteGuys financially, you can also help support SatelliteGuys by supporting our advertisers who in turn support us!

People like DishStore.NET (which just reopened with a new exciting look!) and for you unregistered folks you can help support SatelliteGuys by visiting our sponsors from Amazon and GOOGLE.

A visit to our advertisers every now and then ensures that SatelliteGuys will be around for future events and will remain free for everyone!

Again THANK YOU to everyone for making SatelliteGuys the Internet's most popular Satellite Information Forum! We hope you enjoyed Team Summit 2004! Thanks again for your support!!

Logged In; But Lost Between Forums

HI

THE THREE EMPTY PAGES OF WHITE THAT ALWAYS LIE ATOP THE MESSAGES IN FORUMS SEEM TO BE ABLE TO BE ELIMINATED BY LOGGING ON FIRST. MY LOG-ON SEEMS TO GET LOST AFTER ONE OR TWO JUMPS BETWEEN FORUMS, ESPECIALLY WHEN I GO TO NEW POSTS OR TODAY'S POSTS. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO SO AS TO NOT BE DROPPED SO FREQUENTLY?

OTHERWISE, IS THERE A SETTING I CAN CHOOSE TO INPUT MY PREFERENCE OF HAVING THE NEWEST POST AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, AND DESCEND TO THE PREVIOUS POSTS?

I'VE SEEN TREMENDOUS VOOM IN LOS ANGELES, AND HOPE TO ACHIEVE THAT AFTER THE INSTALLS INC LOCAL AFFILIATES GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER. IN THE EVENT THAT VOOM CEASES HOWEVER, I'M ENJOYING READING POSTS ON THE OTHER FORUMS TO HELP ME CHOOSE A SUCCESSOR. THANKS FOR PROVIDING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE SO MUCH GOOD INFO
(and SOME BS)/
ps. direct tv & dish network: who is D and who is E ?

mike

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hey everyone!

I hope you have enjoyed our exclusive coverage of Team Summit 2004! SatelliteGuys was the only consumer site to report LIVE from Team Summit! The costs associated with attending Team Summit were great however we were able to pay for our trip do to your support!

You don't need to donate money to help SatelliteGuys financially, you can also help support SatelliteGuys by supporting our advertisers who in turn support us!

People like DishStore.NET (which just reopened with a new exciting look!) and for you unregistered folks you can help support SatelliteGuys by visiting our sponsors from Amazon and GOOGLE.

A visit to our advertisers every now and then ensures that SatelliteGuys will be around for future events and will remain free for everyone!

Again THANK YOU to everyone for making SatelliteGuys the Internet's most popular Satellite Information Forum! We hope you enjoyed Team Summit 2004! Thanks again for your support!!

I donated, but I dont show up as a supporter yet.

Paypal has not been very good about notifying me of donations (I usually dont get notices for a day or 2)

Paypal also is the ones who turns on your Pub access, if you paid by check or checking account it usually takes a day or so for it to clear and for Paypal to turn the pub access on.

If you send me a note with your PayPal Email address I can look you up and find out whats going on. :)

Thank you for your support! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)