Remote

Status
Please reply by conversation.

thebills1

Original poster
Oct 14, 2014
Niagara falls
I am trying to operate my remote I have my receiver downstairs and another tv upstairs.I seem to be having a problem using the remote play fast forward.Is there suppose to be an attend in the back for the remote to work.Not sure if there is anything what to do Thanks

I'd like to help but I don't understand your question. What is an attend? Do you mean antenna? Is the remote set to rf or is it still ir?

I am trying to operate my remote I have my receiver downstairs and another tv upstairs.I seem to be having a problem using the remote play fast forward.Is there suppose to be an attend in the back for the remote to work.Not sure if there is anything what to do Thanks

Are other functions working like channel changing? There is a UHF antenna on the back of most receivers. It is possibly a remote issue. Does it work better right after you put in fresh batteries?

I am running the receiver in RF the functions do work it is hard to make them work wasn't sure if there is suppose to be a separate antenna to help the remote work they are fresh batteries I run a receiver downstairs have a tv down one up seem the remote is hard working both tvs

Your posts are a little hard to understand. I'm guessing English isn't your first language. IIRC, some receivers do use an antenna for rf remotes. Do you have one remote working both tvs?

it sounds like he's running one receiver for two TV's. the 2nd location may be too far away to reliably transmit to the receiver and is looking for a way to boost it. unfortunatly, the only STB with an external rf antenna is the H25.

it sounds like he's running one receiver for two TV's. the 2nd location may be too far away to reliably transmit to the receiver and is looking for a way to boost it. unfortunatly, the only STB with an external rf antenna is the H25.
There was external antennas for older recvrs, maybe the HR10 or 20s, don't remember which, its been a long time, I know I had a recvr that used on at one time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)