Sunday Ticket streaming quality

Status
Please reply by conversation.

anex80

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Midwest
I was curious if anyone else is having issues with quality of Sunday Ticket on the streaming app? I've had this in the past and it's always been pretty solid but this year appears to be different.

At home I have over 50Mbps fiber which is more than sufficient to stream other things so I don't think it's my connection. Plus I've used this on different devices and through different connections, but the results are always the same. The stream will sometimes be good and then suddenly become very blocky and choppy, then at times disappear all together.

I wonder if this is an issue with more people having access to the stream now that it's available in the base package. I used to use this frequently as a second tv screen but it's practically unusable this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get that a few times too but 90% of the time it's stable to acceptable. Nothing near MLB or NBA League pass streaming quality. It's been like this for years with the signal seemingly to be compressed to the point of just being acceptable. For it being the #1 league in the country their streaming quality is very amateur like.

Sent from my SM-N910T using the SatelliteGuys app!

If it comes from the NFL their gamepass is 540p at best and depends on server load like all streaming options. Imagine they'd use that as well for Sunday ticket.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)