Return the sats to setup list on 4dtv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rjl75

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
I have the 4dtv 920 and would like to bring back the satellites deleted from the programing screen for the satellite setup. I had deleted them at one time when they were programed in not knowing it would also remove them from the master list.

rjl75

They should be in the master list. Not remembering the exact steps you press option key then choose installation settings, next it should say something like "memorize satellites" or something to that effect.

When you get into the list just use the arrow keys and when you get to one you want back press the enter key to check mark it.

I don't have a 920 but I have a DSR-905 . the menus should be pretty close.

Everything is OK now. I deleted the satellites when I found all the networks down on X-4 ( for free ), and never went back to G-1 to download anymore menus. Once I did the download all the satellites returned to the selection screen.

Thanks to all of you, it seem I always have some problem that after I ask for help the problem gets solve. I should spend a little more time on the problem before I ask for help.

rjl75

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)