Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Hey Folks, I just called D TV today, to see what offers they are running, if they would offer the offer that was discussed about August the 1st. Well they did not, but what they did do is give me a HD receiver for 149.00 and HBO and showtime for 12.00 for six months. Not a bad deal, in the past my experience has been the D TV would not offer these kind of deals, it has taken a couple calls, but if you are persistient and want to get back to D TV, this may be the time to do it.

not that great.. d* offered me 150 off hd reciver for the receiver and free showtime for 6 months, so they are just adding on the hbo since it's normally 12 anyways

Same thing here. I got an email from Direct and they gave me this 29.99 a month deal for regular programming (total choice) if I came back. So I gave them a call and asked them what they could do for me as far as HD goes. First they told me that they coud give me the equipment and install for $199 (that was supposely a savings vs. the $349 reg price). Wanst thrilled with that and called back the next day and talked to someone different..... this time they told me the same thing, but it would only cost me $99 and got the total choice package for 29.99 for 6 months and the same hbo/cinemax deal. I think they make this stuff up as they go along. Anyway, they are coming on saturday for the install.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts