Review: Tek2000 8' Mesh Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
OK, I finally got around to getting my pictures off the camera and resized. They cover from receiving the packages, and noted package damages, initial setup and the mostly finished project. The one thing I did change were the nuts on the declination adjustment. I was afraid that I might not have enough adjustment space with the full size nuts, so I replaced them with half nuts. So, assuming I am able to get them all uploaded, here they are:

View attachment 98222 View attachment 98223 View attachment 98222 View attachment 98223 View attachment 98224 View attachment 98224 View attachment 98225 View attachment 98226 View attachment 98227 View attachment 98228

oh boy! Is this still an issue with the boxes looking like this at delivery? Should I refuse the shipment?

oh boy! Is this still an issue with the boxes looking like this at delivery? Should I refuse the shipment?
I can't remember what thread but I saw where someone posted that their dish arrived well packed and undamaged. It seems they are improving with their shipping but you may want to check things out the best you can before the delivery man leaves and have them make note of any damage. :)

EDIT: Here is the post - Tek2000 10' Mesh Dish Install & Initial Review

Upgraded to 10 foot this spring and their packaging was WAY better. No tears in boxes and all was accounted for and undamaged.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Status
Please reply by conversation.