RFD HD now live

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Really? What provider in NYC carries RFD in HD? Not arguing, I just thought that, up to now, only cable in rural areas carried it.

And, while I'm sure not everyone in PR is the same, I would think that RFD-TV would be one of the more interesting and useful channels to people in that locality. Plenty of rural and equine/equestrian stuff.
Verizon Fios carries it

Great News! RFD-TV is available on Verizon FiOS TV channel 247 on the Extreme HD/Essentials HD tier.

Verizon Fios carries it

Great News! RFD-TV is available on Verizon FiOS TV channel 247 on the Extreme HD/Essentials HD tier.

Trust me (I have FIOS), FIOS does not carry RFDHD. They do carry plain ol' RFD, but only on the lowest and highest of their three tiers, not the middle one.

Which is a lot better than, say, CV, it's just that FIOS is having a hard enough time adding more mainstream HD nationals (e.g. FSC-HD, DIY, E!, Style) let alone RFDHD.

I visited PR a long time ago, but even if I had never been there it should be clear to people that a large part of the island is rural. That's why I was saying that RFD would probably appeal to people in PR more than it would, say, to denizens of NYC or Chicago. It makes sense that TWC carried RFD when Imus was on (although, ironically, CV never did, still doesn't) but I'm pretty sure not the HD version. RFDHD-TV is still pretty hard to come by.

In know of no Time Warner system that carries RFD in SD. It’s HD only or nothing from what I’ve seen, but I could be wrong. I’ve had RFD TV HD (no SD feed) on cable for 2 or 3 years now. I don’t watch the channel, but I do watch a lot of stuff on Smithsonian HD which is right next to RFD HD and I think I’ve seen HD content on the channel exactly twice.

In know of no Time Warner system that carries RFD in SD. It’s HD only or nothing from what I’ve seen, but I could be wrong. I’ve had RFD TV HD (no SD feed) on cable for 2 or 3 years now. I don’t watch the channel, but I do watch a lot of stuff on Smithsonian HD which is right next to RFD HD and I think I’ve seen HD content on the channel exactly twice.

Hey, I'll take your word for it. That contradicts everything I've read about the distribution of RFDTV-HD but you are in a position to know.

The only things I know for certain are that CV (in NY) doesn't carry RFD at all, D* carries SD only, Dish now carries both and FIOS carries SD only. Also, that there are currently a significant number of HD programs being broadcast on the channel.

I'm just glad Dish finally got the HD version.

I am happy that Dish has finally added RFD-TV HD. I have the 250 package and pay annually. It just showed up on both my DVR's this morning. I thought it started several days ago. I get my channels of 110, 119, and 129.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)