River Broadcsting new on Galaxy 19 (97W)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nycrich

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 25, 2006
West Palm Beach, FL
Currently viewing River Broadcasting on Galaxy 19 97W on 11966H. It is supposed to be a religious channel, but they are showing old b&w movies(english) similiar to White Springs TV.

Hopefully we could get a programming schedule. Did a search on the web, and they are on Eurobird 9A also . Supposedly the owner Charles River Broadcasting has been originating its signal from Rhode Island then sold to Cap Cod Broadcasting. The internet site "Riverbroadcast.com" does not give more info/schedule.

Hey!

I like this! River Broadcasting Network. This could be very good. Thanks for the heads up on this.

Yes, the frame is off - I see that too, but it's not too bad. Very interesting, I could really enjoy these shows!

RADAR

The River Broadcasting Network currently is in test mode for North America with the uplinker. We should know within the week if the broadcaster will remain and the permanent channel location assignment.

thanks for the info. Once I get the motorized dishes unburied from the snow I'll have to tune them in :)

Currently viewing River Broadcasting on Galaxy 19 97W on 11966H. It is supposed to be a religious channel, but they are showing old b&w movies(english) similiar to White Springs TV.

Thanks for the info....I got it tuned in right now. Did a rescan of that one transponder. It's always fun to find new stuff on fta.

Seems like it has a vertical hold problem right now...

(A thick dark line across the top of the screen, and the bottom of the picture above that)

Attachments

• john wayne flick.png
    john wayne flick.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 205
thanks for the info on this channel. coming in fine here in wisconsin. they are running a crawl with a web site for them "www.riverbroadcasting.com and they say its up on Eourbird 9. Also they say to contact them and tell them what you think about the channel.

Musher

Last edited:
Can't scan it in. That TP seems weak here, scans in a few radio channels , but no TV. :(

It's not one of the strongest ones, but it's not the weakest either. The problem is probably that the 22k symbol rate requires a clean signal to sustain. But it's strange that you don't get the complete channel list regardless of whether you can actually view them.

the text they are scrolling says "YOUR watching the beta test of .........................."

Real sharp bunch.

I saw a commercial on RTV this morning for one of those parasite lending companies that said "If you have a settlement or annuity and want a lump SOME payment, call ........"

Wow... Just, wow...
I came across "MARRY CHRISTMAS!" on one of the foreign channels on 97W yesterday. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts