RSN games STILL not in HD?

8/13/11 Saturday night Mariners were scheduled to start at 7:00 pm It actually started at 7:24 pm.

It seems like you Mariners fans get screwed more often than just about everyone else. I don't like not having full time HD but in Detroit I think there has only been one game not turned on since they made the adjustments a couple months ago.

Dish has a limited number of Conus transponders for use with HD RSN's.

West coast teams will ALLWAYS get the jip treatment because they cannot terminate eastern and central (earlier) games just because a game on the west coast has started.

If the earlier game goes into extra innings it compounds the problem.

This will not be resolved until Dish can add enough transponders to carry ALL RSN's in HD 24/7.

West coast teams will ALLWAYS get the jip treatment because they cannot terminate eastern and central (earlier) games just because a game on the west coast has started.

This will not be resolved until Dish can add enough transponders to carry ALL RSN's in HD 24/7.

Some way part of this....I sent a note to DOL and DRA wondering why when using my sling adapter if I put in my local RSN #, it automaticaly goes the the HD channel? Comcast Sportnet Chicago isnt broadcasted 24/7? How about channel number and the letters hd after it?

Now if our RSN were on all the time..........

Supposedly they do have the bandwidth for 24/7 HD rsn's after all dish did just reshuffle and clear out a transponder that was suppose to get rid of this problem and Charlie said in one of his last chats that we would have seen them in full time by last JUNE! So far anything dish has just about said hasn't come true when it comes to these channels. Sadly the damage has been done and dish is known as an anti sports provider. Telling a customer to go to directv is the wrong answer!

Can someone tell me why if I live on the Eastern edge of Wisconsin I get Fox Sports Minnesota as opposed to Fox Sports Wisconsin? I still get the Brewer games on an alternate channel (445-448) but the rest of the programming is Minnesota stuff like Vikings Weekly, something about the Wild. I cannot even watch old Twins games shown on Twins Classics as they are blacked out; that would be fine I could watch Brewer Classics but I get none of the Wisconsin programming on that channel. Stupid because Wisconsin residents won't watch that channel and thus the ratings have to be very low.

Both Dish and DIrectv still consider FS Wisco as a "part time" channel as it was until a couple years ago. (it was part of FSN North) They give you FSN North as the Wild do claim most of Wisco. Twins and Wolfies are blacked out (even "classic games")

FS Wisco is just game time (just like other "broken off" FSN's like Indiana, Tennessee, Utah)...

side note....I get the pre & post game for FS Wisco on D* here in MN. Games blacked out. Bucky hockey games arent

Both Dish and DIrectv still consider FS Wisco as a "part time" channel as it was until a couple years ago. (it was part of FSN North) They give you FSN North as the Wild do claim most of Wisco. Twins and Wolfies are blacked out (even "classic games")

FS Wisco is just game time (just like other "broken off" FSN's like Indiana, Tennessee, Utah)...

side note....I get the pre & post game for FS Wisco on D* here in MN. Games blacked out. Bucky hockey games arent

Very odd. So the problems then is with Dish. You would think they would want higher ratings for their programming and give us WI programming instead of stuff like Vikings Weekly. It would be nice at least when the FSN is blocked for Twins Classics that they would show Brewers Classics. Anyone listening???

While this is not in the immediate future, is this even on the horizon or in a long term plan somewhere?
Based on Scott's comments in the latest retailer chat, it appears that Dish is expanding their focus on movies and 24/7 RSN's aren't on the radar. I personally think that is a flawed business decision to focus on an area where there are so many cheap alternatives, while neglecting an area whose only alternative is switching providers.

Well this is exactly why my D* receiver is powered and running and my E* receiver is on the floor with no power waiting on their return boxes. I'm tired of the guessing game is tonights game hd/sd and no MLB network. The guy that took my call said "they'd probably wouldn't like me to say this but I'm a sports fan so I don't blame you." Thats a bold statement there that's telling me they won't be coming anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Another game tonight in glorious SD. If it wasn't for all the shows I have stored on my EHD I'd dump Dish in a heartbeat. Too many years putting up with this archaic programming.

Ok...the A's @ Yankees game is over about 7:05pm but they still have their post game on..but I'm still waiting for the Padres @ Giants to come on in HD...there's got to be a better way of doing this DISH!

Mil @ Pit is over..K.C. @ Blue Jays is over too. Reds are in the 9th in Fla..I wonder if that is the game I'm waitin for...who knows??

I really wish this thread would die. The complaints don't seem to change anything. I know it sucks but that's how it's going to be for now.

I really wish this thread would die. The complaints don't seem to change anything. I know it sucks but that's how it's going to be for now.
Can you remember anytime on this or any site like this where complaints have changed anything? What are we supposed to write about, how happy and pleased we are with everything Dish? Like you said, that's how it's going to be for now. But NOW is today and by complaining we hope to change tomorrow.

Despite the fact that many east coast have been postpone due to the hurricane Irene..we still have no HD feed of the Hou @ SF on 419. Game started a 1pm and one hour later...still nada. I had a timer for this game so I would miss anything. I recorded the dreaded "Check back often.." BS. Looks like I need to setup TWO timers for the same event to make sure this doesn't happen again. BS DISH!!

So does this mean I can expect almost no games in HD on NHL Center Ice this season? Not that there are a lot to begin with on Dish's Center Ice feeds.....

I would think you would be fine for HD on Center Ice..esp. since I doubt there's even going to be a NBA season...but this is DISH we are talking about. BTW..Can u believe still no HD feed of the game in the 8th inning?? WHY??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts