RTN Turn Around Scrambled?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Al,

KBZT was a FOX station until this mess started. This RTN in question has the same FR, SR and PIDs that KBZT had.

By the way.... I am getting a 74% signal and the scrambled message on the screen.

Jim
KBTZ moved to 11720 when this changeover started. Delete the channels on that transponder and rescan. Some stuff moved.
KMMF moved to where "RTN backup" was and KBTZ moved into that spot (see bolded)

Galaxy 10 R - TP 1 (Ku) 11720 V 27692
1 KBTZ (FOX)
2 WNYI (UNIVSION)
3 KMCC (SPANISH)
4 KKTU-CA (ABC)
5 KPBI (MY NETWORK)
6 KMMF (FOX)
7 KXUN (UNIVSION)
8 BLANK CHANNEL
9 KEYU (UNIVSION)
10 KAMT (TELEFUTURA)
11 WNGS (THIS TV)
12 KWWF (INDEPENDENT)
13 KFDF (THIS TV)
14 BLANK CHANNEL
15 KEGS (INDEPENDENT)
16 KLMN (FOX)

huh...I rescanned G18 a while back and it relogged the channels properly on the Coolsat 5000. Thats how I found out about the name change to "RTN TurnAround"

My guess is that the Equity stuff will eventually be scrambled since it is network-type programming...the networks will demand it....the RTN's we know and enjoy look to be moving all to DVB-S2 C-band and just might stay ITC. Gary has told us where they are so obviously they know and approve of us. Let us hope so. :up

My guess is that the Equity stuff will eventually be scrambled since it is network-type programming...the networks will demand it....
why would it? Hasnt scrambled yet and we've seen ABC, FOX, MY, UPN, WB on those channels. That would be a pain for alot of the cable companies to get decoders for those channels if they scramble

the RTN's we know and enjoy look to be moving all to DVB-S2 C-band and just might stay ITC. Gary has told us where they are so obviously they know and approve of us. Let us hope so. :up

true...but hopefully they keep a KU backup for those without big enough C-Band dishes ;)

RTN Tv Listings National Feeds Found (Maybe)

Looks like Wraz downhere has the East feeds tv listings on their web site:

http://www.myfoxraleigh.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/TVSchedule?pageId=5.9
I compared it with what I have seen on East & west feeds from AMC-9, For West just subtract three hours, maybe this will help until the listings on Zap2it & others return

If not FTA,
then you have to get Dish NW (Do i Never Worth anything), Die-rect TV, or pp (pay-till-poor)
?

But that article is 2 months old and Equity doesn't own RTN now....Luken does.

So why wouldn't Luken add a feed for them on "their" transponder???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts