RTV 4th quarter programming schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I welcome the addition of "Lassie" and have been waiting years for it. :)

But I'm a bit disappointed not much else has changed. After 2 years I think it's time to reshuffle things a bit. Still happy to have RTV in any case.

I'm a bit disappointed not much else has changed. After 2 years I think it's time to reshuffle things a bit. Still happy to have RTV in any case.

I agree with you on that. Was looking forward to some more changes, but like you say "Still happy to have RTV in any case".

I will certainly miss McCloud and Banacek....too bad we did not get one of the other detective style programs or The Virginian in its place, although we did get It Takes A Thief.

Last edited:
But I'm a bit disappointed not much else has changed. After 2 years I think it's time to reshuffle things a bit. Still happy to have RTV in any case.

Yep, not many changes and one change that I don´t like much is that Suspense Theatre is being replace by Daniel Boone on weekday nights.

Yep, not many changes and one change that I don´t like much is that Suspense Theatre is being replace by Daniel Boone on weekday nights.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Suspense Theater! I just wish they would get some new episodes, they recycle the same dozen over and over. Some of them are REALLY good.

My favorite one was the one with that BIG GIANT HUNK of a man that moved into a little shack on top of a mountain and all the red necks in the town below gave him grief. I forget the name of it but the man, OMG, he was a giant and oh soooo pleasant to look at! Sigh........ :rolleyes: (that's not sarcastic eyes, that's dreamy eyes...)

clintwalker.jpg

(I found out his name, Clint Walker)
Not that you guys care of course.. :p

Seriously though, that's a really good series, they just need to get some more episodes! I hate that they are taking it off.. :( I mean really, Danial Boone is already on in the morning and every night on Tuff TV. He needs MORE airtime?

I took a look at the new schedule and I have to say I'm a little disappointed at some of the changes. I guess I'll be watching a lot more PBS for awhile..

Oh well. It's free... :)

Yes that's it! I couldn't remember the name of it. I recorded it a long time ago when RTV was still sending a better picture than they do now but now I can't find the file. :(

Actually I would purchase the entire series of shows if they would sell them on DVD.

Thank you! :)

You´re welcome :). Yep, it´s a pitty many of these classics haven´t been released to DVD.

Well tonight I tuned RTV for Suspense theatre but Daniel Boone was on, so it seems that the 4th quarter programming changes have already been turned on.

Well tonight I tuned RTV for Suspense theatre but Daniel Boone was on, so it seems that the 4th quarter programming changes have already been turned on.

Yes. I'm sorta bummed out. They didn't leave much for the girls. I love "Daytime".
About all that's left is Leave it to Beaver, Adam-12, Dragnet, Alfred Hitchcock and Night Gallery. The rest of it, I have no interest in. :(

I guess it's an awesome channel for the guys though and Tuff TV even more so. For the guys.

Sigh.. Thank goodness History has gotten away from history and into reality shows. I like reality shows. :) And PBS is pretty good too in the evenings and weekends.
At least during the day I get lots and lots of court room drama to choose from on local TV. I totally love Judge Joe Brown.. :D He's awesome!

Oh well. Maybe this will push me to get that big dish up. This TV would be awesome to have back again! I really have missed them a lot since all those channels went bye bye last year.. :(

Well, it is free... Can't complain there.. :)

Yes. I'm sorta bummed out. They didn't leave much for the girls. I love "Daytime".
About all that's left is Leave it to Beaver, Adam-12, Dragnet, Alfred Hitchcock and Night Gallery. The rest of it, I have no interest in. :(

Those shows are very good, in my case I also like Kojak

I guess it's an awesome channel for the guys though and Tuff TV even more so. For the guys.

Yep, that sounds about right

Sigh.. Thank goodness History has gotten away from history and into reality shows. I like reality shows. :) And PBS is pretty good too in the evenings and weekends.
At least during the day I get lots and lots of court room drama to choose from on local TV. I totally love Judge Joe Brown.. :D He's awesome!

Oh well. Maybe this will push me to get that big dish up. This TV would be awesome to have back again! I really have missed them a lot since all those channels went bye bye last year.. :(

I hope you can move along with that project, well and also with the other one at your folks home ;).

Well, it is free... Can't complain there.. :)

Exactly !!! :) (And as a matter of fact I ended up watching Daniel Boone´s episode LOL, and it was good, it has been ages since I had watched one, I must admit that show is not one of my favorites

From RTV´s Facebook:

"The all new RTV Saturday morning TV line up starts ths weekend! Join us for He-Man, She-Ra , The Archies, Ghostbusters , Lassie and some big suprises ! Hint we have some cartoon shorts you havent seen in decades."

Now Night Gallery is on weeknights after Alfred Hitchock. :) It´s been a long time since I watched that show.

IF only they hadn't chopped it up into 30minutes pieces........

I have this series on DVD. (I still prefer to watch it on TV for some odd reason)

I just checked and there are about 15 episodes (out of 46) that are 25 minutes long, the rest are 50 minutes long.

What RTV will do with the 50 minutes shows, I dunno.. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.