RTV AMC-9 Quality way up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Rockin here by me too Ice. It's not a fluke, Luken got better uplink equipment or is having a professional uplink beaming it now. No more 1982 ku uplink truck :eek: ;)

Now that everyone is getting RTV, here is the schedule for the 1 st Quarter 2010.
The times listed is Eastern Time Zone. If you miss a program you can view it on RTV West 3 hours later than the RTV East feed.

Thanks for the schedule.

For those of you who live outside of the Eastern Time Zone, and hate doing simple math (like me), just take a pair of scissors and cut out the times from both sides of the show listings. Then, using a bit of scotch tape, slip the time for your time zone and tape it all down onto a full sheet of paper. It sure beats hand typing a corrected schedule, and makes it easier to quickly see when the show actually starts. :D

I noticed a drop in signal strengthabout a month ago, so much that the screen was pixelated. I stopped trying to watch. But about a week ago the strength tripled and now I'm getting a good clear and uninterupted picture.
I thought my dish had come out of alignment, but perhaps not.
thanks for this observation......
~Q

Been HOT since I found it that one night. Nice to see RTN doing it right for a change :)

The signal for RTV is much improved. I couldn't lock it in on my Coolsat 4000 before and now it comes in at 69-70 quality which keeps it stable. I can also receive it on my Visionsat IV200 as well. This is really great news!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts