RTV and TUFF

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Signal's been completely gone for me since last night (not even a peep of a signal), normally 75 on the Pansat (a fairly strong signal). Everything else on the satellite is the same (as are the signals on the other 3 LNBs on the dish).

Isn't the uplink in Chattanooga where they've had at least nine inches of snow?

both are working here in South Louisiana, but with a lower quality than normal.

It could have something to do with the recent winter storm that went through Tennessee. All other channels have a very strong signal and quality on 83W.

I don´t have signal from them I noticed this yesterday around this time, I just checked and still nothing though I sill receive another channel (feed) from this satellite. I wonder what is going on...?

I lost them too, I simply got all the snow and ice off of my dish and did a little bit of fine tuning and they are working just fine now.

Thank you for all the replies. I guess I will just hang tough and wait it out. Hope it returns to normal. Miss my RTV.

Same here, I even ran a blind scan, the other channels are just fine, I usually start watching RTV in the afternoon for Adam 12 and Dragnet...

I'm not getting them here in CT. but it may have something to do with the foot of snow on my roof, although most if not all of my other sats are working ok

Scanned Tuff TV & RTV in last night on 83.0W on Ku Band, and they were working today, but as mentioned by Keith the signal seems a bit low - ie Q = 55 - 60. Had to manually scan it in re Radar's great previous instructions, and it finally worked.

Scanned Tuff TV & RTV in last night on 83.0W on Ku Band, and they were working today, but as mentioned by Keith the signal seems a bit low - ie Q = 55 - 60. Had to manually scan it in re Radar's great previous instructions, and it finally worked.

Thanks for that comment, I have found Radar´s instructions, will try that tomorrow.

Well I was to try entering the info manually, but I discovered I had the tp back, but with low Q and very jumpy...

Lost them here in north alabama as well, no signal at all on that transponder, good signal on other transponders and bird in general. Hopefully its just the snowfall we/they had

They must have some issues as I usually have it with a Q around 70. For the past week Q has been around 30.(Openbox) Some digital artifacts, but watchable. Weak signals may not blind scan in, so manually adding the TP usually does it with my Openbox and Pansat 9200.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)