RTV Back on NYC Locals(with issues)

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
Channel 42 (WSAH) but I cant seem to record the channel (eastern arc). I remember someone else had similar issues but I don't remember what the fix was. The timer fires but I get a "blank screen" when i attempt to watch the channel.

It should work the same way you would record a satellite channel. Does the recording have a time duration when you go to My Recordings? You might also check your timer and the EPG if the information is accurate. Please let me know.

It should work the same way you would record a satellite channel. Does the recording have a time duration when you go to My Recordings? You might also check your timer and the EPG if the information is accurate. Please let me know.
This is a satellite channel (channel 8119)..I see the channel and show ok on "live" tv but i can't record it. the recording just has a blank screen.I can't skip backwards either. I cant pause live TV. This just happens on this one channel. I see a duration time of the length of the"recorded" program..This is a satellite channel part of the NYC locals..It was a "home shopping" that recently switched to RTV. The program guide information is also correct

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the channel info. I thought the only way I could get RTV on my dishnet sub was to add the ota tuner. I get it via 83W but now I can record the channel thanks

Nobody has any ideas? DIRT?? If not I guess no one can say I'm dumber than DIRT LOL If no one responds these bad puns will continue. Yes this is a threat

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts