Rumor Alert

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Try This Link gives more details imo.....Pac-12 Networks: No carriage deal with DirecTV as negotiations with AT&T collapse http://blogs.mercurynews.com/colleg...th-directv-as-negotiations-with-att-collapse/
The Pac-12 Networks won’t be on DirecTV anytime soon.The conference has rejected a proposal by DirecTV’s parent company, AT&T, that would have allowed carriage on the satellite provider but come at an enormous cost to the conference, a source said Saturday.The league’s presidents and chancellors determined that AT&T’s requests would have compromised the networks’ business model and long-term profitability without granting enough in return.The networks are wholly owned by the league, in contrast to counterparts at the Big Ten (co-owned by FOX) and SEC (co-owned by ESPN).The proposal by AT&T, which took control of DirecTV this summer, likely would have forced the Pac-12 Networks to redo their existing distribution deals (with Comcast, DISH, etc.) at a lower subscription rate, jeopardizing future profits.AT&T is believed to have wanted an equity stake in the networks, according to a source, but that was not the primary concern of the CEOs.
....imo they could of just got it done and got it up and running and imo AT&T got greedy and wanted too much and deal went sour.Here is hoping AT&T wakes up and gets the deal done soon!! :)

Forget getting PAC12 Network for now..As long as Larry Scott wantst to keep the price/cost high enough...then IT IS NOT COMING TO DIRECTV ANY TIME SOON. Unless 2 things Happen...1. ATT/Directv Forces PAC12 to get back to the bargining table for a lower cost/price per sub or 2. The 12 schools that are in line with the PAC12 Confrence ask Larry Scott to step down from his position and let someone else run PAC12 Networks and make a deal/contract agreement with ATT/DIRECTV...It is that simple.

Forget getting PAC12 Network for now..As long as Larry Scott wantst to keep the price/cost high enough...then IT IS NOT COMING TO DIRECTV ANY TIME SOON. Unless 2 things Happen...1. ATT/Directv Forces PAC12 to get back to the bargining table for a lower cost/price per sub or 2. The 12 schools that are in line with the PAC12 Confrence ask Larry Scott to step down from his position and let someone else run PAC12 Networks and make a deal/contract agreement with ATT/DIRECTV...It is that simple.
There was talk also awhile back that att wanted to buy the Pac12 ....... could be that That is a sticking point.
Wondering if side have negotiated with and without a purchase.

I’ve moved on from Pac-12 Network.

Perhaps something can change that; but, I’m not interested in guessing how that may make that possible.

What is next?

New HD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="nolrwarr2 said,
The 12 schools that are in line with the PAC12 Confrence ask Larry Scott to step down from his position and let someone else run PAC12 Networks and make a deal/contract agreement with ATT/DIRECTV...It is that simple.[/QUOTE]

I'd vote for that!!!

IF it's anything like the BTN, you'll be disappointed if you expect to find your games on it.
With the BTN, the MAJOR teams are required to be on the network for 2 games a year (football wise) .... the rest are elsewhere, so if I had to pay for the BTN, I would probably Not.

It would be great if your interested in the Other sports though.

Not mad about no PAC-12 Network, not a fan of the PAC-12 or any teams, I'm an Irish fan, so I see every game they play, either ESPN or NBC, or rare CBS Sports Net or NBC Sports Network.

I can see why people would want it, but it should be at a reasonable price. If it was in the Sports Pack, that's fine, just don't raise the Sports Pack price too much.

Will DIRECTV Add Fuse In HD?
By Phillip Swann

Washington, D.C. (September 23, 2015) - DIRECTV has added a High-Definition listing for the Fuse channel in its mobile programming guides on smart phones and tablets.

The problem with that? Fuse isn't available in high-def on DIRECTV. The channel, which features a variety of programming related to music, is only in standard-definition in the satcaster's lineup.

However, DIRECTV has been known to include a HD listing in the mobile guides a few days before the channel is actually added in high-def. Due to the more complicated nature of publishing apps, a company sometimes needs more prep time to add pertinent information.

In addition to the guide listing, DIRECTV's latest satellite, which was launched earlier this year in part to expand HD programming, is expected to be operational shortly.

So we'll keep our eyes and ears open for Fuse HD, and perhaps a few other high-def channel additions from the satcaster in the coming days or weeks.

I'm not home to verify, but I too see the HD indicator for FUSE in the mobile app. That would be a great add. When is D15 going to start broadcasting?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)