Rumor: Don't Hold Your Breath ! (Get ready for another chapter)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When threads have over 200 posts, it is hard to go through every single post for information. There has not been any added value of information since last night. CSRs may or may not have all answers correctly but the same rumor is also circulating through other outlets. As it stands right now, it is a rumor right now until confirmation is delivered. Ignore the thread if it disturbes anyone. The thread is fiction until there is concrete fact.

This has got to be the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Lets see, if they plan to keep going why are they letting all this negitave B.S. :no out. They are shooting themselves in the foot.
I'd also like to know why they said they are not signing up new customers, when I just signed one up yesterday?

Dog6869 said:
If this is true !!!!! and I doubt it is .. It is like all the other BS this company has been putting out.. They need to send an email to all us Subs ASAP from old man Dolan I am already looking for some one else to provide me with services I am not going to have my HDtv sitting around with no HD programing on it... VOOM has to Friday to come out and lets us SUBS know what is going on.. I am not paying my bill this month of March either...
What's the rush, wer're not losing anything by hanging in there, the only Sub's that really get hurt are the Ones like me who purchased their equipment, so let's calm down and just wait it out, Nothing to Lose on this except, time.

klen said:
I have been a Voom customer for a year now. I have paid all of my bills.
I BOUGHT my receivers. Am I owed something, or should I just consider it a $60/month rental fee if Voom goes black now?

-k

By buying you gambled and you lost. I think Voom should issue some refunds but if they dont I'm not inclined to feel sorry for anyone. Buying the reciever is the reason I didnt become a customer sooner. It was a risk I wasnt willing to take.

Dog6869 said:
If this is true !!!!! and I doubt it is .. It is like all the other BS this company has been putting out.. They need to send an email to all us Subs ASAP from old man Dolan I am already looking for some one else to provide me with services I am not going to have my HDtv sitting around with no HD programing on it...

WTF are you talking about? They stated they WILL provide until end of March.

VOOM has to Friday to come out and lets us SUBS know what is going on..

Why should they do anything by Fruday? WTF will happen on Friday?

I am not paying my bill this month of March either...

Because? You got your service, you enjoyed it, so why dn't you pay?

That's what I call disgusting cheap attitude. It'seven more digusting after you are complaining you are about toswitch, you want a new statement by Friday, etc etc.
:smugPhew.

I got my Voom bill online a day before they ceased operation and I am NOT being billed for this month. My cycle goes from around the 13th to the 12th and I got a credit for the portion of Feb that I had payed at the end of the month. I am being charged for the receivers and extra receiver still, but not for programming.

DarrellP said:
I got my Voom bill online a day before they ceased operation and I am NOT being billed for this month. My cycle goes from around the 13th to the 12th and I got a credit for the portion of Feb that I had payed at the end of the month. I am being charged for the receivers and extra receiver still, but not for programming.

Huh? They haven't "ceased" operation. Did you cancel? Your post is very confusing, to me at least...

Your billing cycle is the 13th to the 12th...so when did you get your bill?...and what did they credit you for in Feb?

:confused:

Lob

No, I did not cancel but they credited me for the last half of Feb and are not billing me for programming for March. I thought this was the nail in the coffin, I hope I'm wrong.

I meant to say the day before the web cite ceased operation, sorry for the confusion.

The rumors of VOOM's survival will continue to be fiction until CVC's board meets and accepts an offer from someone to buy VOOM. There is no way to have a sale of VOOM unless CVC's board approves. The way it stands now VOOM is dead, no matter what any CSR, manager, third party contract support center say.

Why are people so hung up on what a CSR says? Or anyone in the CSR department? The ONLY people that know what is really going on are CVC board members and the Dolans.

It is really getting desparate to keep posting about any rumor a customer service rep might have said. It would be like asking these people to what the quarterly results are going to be.

When CVC sends out a press release saying another letter of intent has been signed, or the board meets and agrees to a sale that is when speculation should start.

Don't Hold Your Breath, The Light is getting Brighter

Just came across this. Hopefull that this supports the info I was givin and I posted last.....http://www.voomllc.com/......No links to click on and a new phone number but low and behold, It is Voom !

interesting

this is the link I posted earlier today that I randomly found. Maybe they are going to survive and this could turn into the best publicity they ever had. I have not even had my install yet and am so excited. I would personally like to see V kick E's butt!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts