Run two sets of locals

DMA

Everything is based on the Neilson ratings whenever or how ever often they come out. I live in Arkansas 100 miles from Shreveport, La. and 100 miles from Little Rock, AR. but because of the diaries returned to Neilson show us to be Shreveport DMA. The next county northeast of me about 12 miles constantly changes from Shreveport to Little Rock due to the Neilson book. So they live less then 90 miles from Little Rock and 115 from Shreveport but they never know for-sure what DMA till the Neilsons come out. So because of that if you're with Direct you get to have both but lcals but because of the Dish getting in trouble years ago over bringing in distant locals they cannot. So, I either move to an Arkansas address closer to Little Rock or watch another state's news & weather. You can actually be in the shape as the orginal thread started but it's all due to archaic OTA neilson dma fcc rules and regulations that stink.

Isn't there a move to allow satcos to provide more than one set of locals, like cablecos do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts