S234 12-13-12

What bug? I've had no problem doing it. It's just a 2 step process on the Hopper. If you have more than 1 Hopper, you just need to be on the Hopper which is doing the recording. All I do is go to the DVR, then highlight the program that is recording and press Select. First I select Stop then I press Select again and select Delete.

First off, mine will never stop, to give me the option to delete. I had TWO like that last night after going to bed. Ill have to delete them tonight...

AND, only two Sat tuners and one OTA tuner was being used, so there was a free sat tuner.

I am not using PTAT.

I hit stop at the end of the show, and then select delete on the popup. Are you saying that if I select "DVR" on the popup once I hit stop, then go to the show and delete it in the tiles list, it will work fine?

I am not using PTAT.

I hit stop at the end of the show, and then select delete on the popup. Are you saying that if I select "DVR" on the popup once I hit stop, then go to the show and delete it in the tiles list, it will work fine?

Yes that seems to be the case with me sometimes too. I agree they should fix it though.

Its weird, sometimes once we get into a new hour I can delete it, sometimes not. I will try going back to the DVR menu first, then trying to delete before starting the next program.

In my experience, if the program is still recording. I have to go into the DVR recordings, click on that program, and hit stop. Then go back into it and delete. If the program finishes recording before I finish watching, then I can just hit stop and delete.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Mine has nothing to do with still recording, Im watching stuff thats 4 weeks old currently :)

Mine just seems to refuse to delete a program when Im done, if so many tuners are tied up recording new stuff. Its annoying as hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)