S234 12-13-12

At least the Hopper program guide is now staying on last used, and not defaulting back to "my channels".

Bazinga_by_calceil.jpg

I never watched it until November. The syndications are plentiful so it's pretty quick and easy to catch all the episodes on the DVR. In the ~2 months, I've almost completed recording all the episodes.

Highly recommended viewing.

I have to agree. That is a show I just tried thanks to PTAT and I thought it was really funny. Yet another reason networks should be thanking Dish, not suing them.

Off Topic

I thought this thread was supposed to be about S234....not what television show you watch. I don't know why I bother to post anymore....no one seems to stay on topic!

True

You are right...I have only posted 6 times. I only come here when I need info on my Hopper. My Hopper is so stable, that I"m surprised when I have a problem. I thought that was what this forum was for. If I want to be social or talk about TV shows, then I will go to Facebook or IMDb. LOL I'm not trying to be mean, but I was just trying to see if anyone was experiencing the same problem as me, or if it was my Hopper.

I thought this thread was supposed to be about S234....not what television show you watch. I don't know why I bother to post anymore....no one seems to stay on topic!

Take it or leave it!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

I never watched it until November. The syndications are plentiful so it's pretty quick and easy to catch all the episodes on the DVR. In the ~2 months, I've almost completed recording all the episodes.

Highly recommended viewing.
That's how I got into it...Never watched the first year or two, then started watching the syndication reruns on our local Fox, and now I never miss a episode!
Ghpr13:)

S234 has caused my Hopper to become increasingly unreliable. Slowness, tuner management issues, audio problems, channel changes going to black, banner info incorrect/not updating, time remaining incorrect and recording problems where the recording icon in My Recordings stays stuck on the program icon, then the program is unplayable. The majority is since the download, but livable, but now this recording issue is as of the past 2 days and reproduceable even after nightly and red button resets. Not good. So far, I've been pretty happy with Hopper, but this is reminding me of previous Dish products. Get your software engineering together, Echo/Dish.

Is the rest of the screen fitting your TV or is the format off? I guess I haven't noticed and don't see a difference in the icons or maybe I haven't been paying that close attention to the tiles but I think they are still the same for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts