S234 12-13-12

Got 234/282 on all units today. 234 updated on 1 Hopper at 1015 this morning, the first time I've seen this. It seems to be a good update BUT I'm still dropping channels from custom favs lists, and still have to enter 2 to get 1 to (temporarily) stay.

One minor detail I noticed: Sometimes pressing INFO twice while viewing live TV doesn't show what sat you're pulling the channel from.

Already noticed that the new feature informing us about "x amount of unwatched recordings" isn't displaying the correct amount on my Hopper. I have watched every episode of American Horror Story: Asylum except for this weeks yet my Hopper is telling me I have 4 unwatched episodes.

I wonder if it's displaying how many episodes haven't been watched by my other Hopper ?

Already noticed that the new feature informing us about "x amount of unwatched recordings" isn't displaying the correct amount on my Hopper. I have watched every episode of American Horror Story: Asylum except for this weeks yet my Hopper is telling me I have 4 unwatched episodes.

Have you tried rebooting the Hopper to see if that corrects it? Mine is working and displaying correctly

I am now having a problem with 234. When watching OTA everything is fine until I press the INFO button. Then the picture starts to break up and the sound stutters. I tried a reboot but that made no difference.

Have you tried rebooting the Hopper to see if that corrects it? Mine is working and displaying correctly

Yep I also noticed that most of my other shows/events are displaying that statistic correctly except for AHS. It's not really a big deal it's just something that stuck out to me. I'm sure it'll be fixed by the time S240 rolls around :) I'm just glad that OTA and manual timers are here. The only thing left for me to do is to pick up a couple modules.

Yep I also noticed that most of my other shows/events are displaying that statistic correctly except for AHS. It's not really a big deal it's just something that stuck out to me. I'm sure it'll be fixed by the time S240 rolls around :) I'm just glad that OTA and manual timers are here. The only thing left for me to do is to pick up a couple modules.

I saw the same thing. 100% watched on all shows, but it said 2 of them had not been viewed. I'm wondering if it has to do with which system you watched the shows on Hopper vs. Joey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts