S234 12-13-12

Others may have to confirm or comment, but I thought I saw my timers listed one day, then about two days ago it said "No timers..." or something, and then yesterday, they're showing up. I've only had a Hopper since Saturday and it's been running S234 the whole time.

The EHD situation is still unstable for me. Somedays both of my EHDs are there (not very often). Somedays one or the other. Somedays neither. It's getting really old. It worked fine up until about S230.

My faves seem to be working properly the past few days.

They need to concentrate on fixing bugs before adding any more new features.

No joy here with the EHD!! I reboot the EHD get the device is added...but next day..gone.....I had NO PROBLEMS with EHD on my 722 before I upgraded to Hopper last week....

This morning I paused a show I was watching for several minutes. I restarted the show, watched it for a few minutes and then FF to get it live. As soon as I was live I lost the sound. This has never happened before. I hit the back button once and the sound returned. I hit the FWD button and when I was live again the sound stopped. I repeated this several times with the same results. To get the sound back I hit the back button once and just watched the program slightly delayed. After a few minutes I lost the sound. I did a red button reset and so far I have not lost the sound. As I said, this has never happened before. I have been on s234 for more than a week.

Last night I went to bed turned on the Hopper and enabled the Bluetooth to be able to use my wireless earbuds. I was watching a show for awhile and decided to turn the station and lost the audio when I got to the next channel. I had to go back to the channel I was on when I enabled the Bluetooth to get the audio to come back on, this is the first time this has happened while on S234. When using the Bluetooth it gives you an option to unpair or disconnect the device but no option to connect when using the Bluetooth the next time I want to use my earbuds. The only way I can use my Bluetooth earbuds is to go through the whole setup of going to settings/Bluetooth/pairing the device and then enabling it, to be able to use the earbuds. Is it just me having to go through this process or are others encountering this problem. My question is, was it designed to work this way or does it work differently depending on what Bluetooth device you use to listen to your programming?

I have the same problem. I haven't figured out how to reconnect by BT headphones without going through the whole process.

Don't know if I have a bad Hopper or not. When I pause a live program and then resume, I often get pixilation until I get back to live. No problems when I play back a previously recorded program.
Any one else. Noticed this on my living room Hopper, really haven't played with it on my 2nd one. These were installed Dec 1.

I have the same problem. I haven't figured out how to reconnect by BT headphones without going through the whole process.

I haven't tried the Hopper yet, but with my BT headphones, I used have trouble getting them to reconnect to my laptop. Turns out they were already paired with my phone which was next to me also. As soon as I turned BT off on my phone, the laptop picked them up again. Maybe there is another device in the area that is pairing with them first, and not letting the Hopper reconnect automatically.

I haven't tried the Hopper yet, but with my BT headphones, I used have trouble getting them to reconnect to my laptop. Turns out they were already paired with my phone which was next to me also. As soon as I turned BT off on my phone, the laptop picked them up again. Maybe there is another device in the area that is pairing with them first, and not letting the Hopper reconnect automatically.

Thanks for the reply but my headphones are only paired to the Hopper.

I wondered that myself and did the pair unpair solution plenty of times until last night...turned on bluetooth and headphones and in about a minute it changed to connected and sound came truth through loud and clear through my headphones

yes a min can seem to be a bit long but I was just glad it worked

Don't know if I have a bad Hopper or not. When I pause a live program and then resume, I often get pixilation until I get back to live. No problems when I play back a previously recorded program.
Any one else. Noticed this on my living room Hopper, really haven't played with it on my 2nd one. These were installed Dec 1.

I noticed this tonight while watching the Falcons/Lions on ESPN. It's the first time I have noticed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)