S244 is out

One annoyance that is present on both my Hopper 2000s and my Hoppers w/Sling, the external hard drive menu no longer shows the free space available unless you're actually initiating a transfer. I hope that they add it back. Also, the OTA signal strength menu seems to be broken, now have to rely on pressing INFO.

External HD now shows thumbnail pics! WooHoo!!!!!!! Can't wait to get the update on mine...that is one small bug that was really, um, bugging me!
True, but now when you transfer from EHD to Hopper the thumbnails are missing there.....Hopper to EHD shows correctly in transference...sort of, some of the thumbnails are more articulated then others....looks like a patch job to me since most may never transfer from EHD back to Hopper and would never see the flaw.......you just can't make this stuff up....Fixed.....? not really.

Did you try watching the EHD to Hopper transfers with no icons? When I had transfer failures (when the Hopper originally came out) on all the failed transfers the icons weren't populated properly (just a design).

Hopper without sling here.. When i hit the blue button it says "Unable to access this feature at this time Data not available. Please try again later.

Hopper without sling here.. When i hit the blue button it says "Unable to access this feature at this time Data not available. Please try again later.

My Hoppers with Sling blue buttons are still working good. Have you tried unplugging your Hopper and let it sit for a while?

I'm still waiting for the ability to edit titles. I have numerous OTA recordings from channels with no guide info. It's hard to remember what is recorded after a while...

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

One minor inconvenience I've seen is that the close button on the caller ID popup doesn't work anymore. It does go away on its own, but you can't clear it like you used to....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One minor inconvenience I've seen is that the close button on the caller ID popup doesn't work anymore. It does go away on its own, but you can't clear it like you used to....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a reported issue and it is being looked at...

The discrete Power OFF IR command still functions as a power toggle. This was broken in S238. Previous versions worked properly.

Sorry to hear that (I'm still at S238). I do believe it was broken one release before S238 (S234?). I recently reported it to Advanced Technical Support. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release. Also, I keep hoping for a single OTA channel add option to go along with the existing full channel scan capability.

Still patiently waiting for S244. What happens if your receiver is on or recording something when the new SW is spooling to your receiver?

Still patiently waiting for S244. What happens if your receiver is on or recording something when the new SW is spooling to your receiver?

It will wait until you are finished with your viewing and goes into standby, then it will download.....

ours updated on Friday morning at around 2AM. Good sign that this will go out to everyone eventually as we've always had late updates.