Sadly Disconnected Dish Network service

You should have kept E* anyway for yourself. Being that your son lives with you and he wants to see the Chargers let him get his own D* account. That way you'll get wha you want and he gets what he wants. If he can't afford it and that's why he came home then as a guest in your home he should live with what you want. He is afterall an adult and not a child and should understand.

Sorry for being so blunt and perhaps rude but that's how i feel.

Thanks for your opinion, but frankly that isn't your call nor is it something you should comment on in a public venue imo. He would have gone along with whatever I wanted to do, I chose to accommodate his wishes. It is cheaper than what I'm paying now and will be for the 1st year. After that, assuming no increases (yeah, right!), it will be within a five dollar bill of what I was paying Dish. And I get more boxing out of the deal too!

edit: oops, assuming Premiere on D* and Everything+Sports Pack on E*, then the cost is $3 higher per month with D*.

So no HD for Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Dr. Who, Outcasts and ...? Hmm.... I said 5 shows, it appears there is only 4 since Primeval is run on SyFy too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)