Sadoun is pricy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Also, did you notice guys, as strange as it sounds, sat equipment choice on EBay is quite limited, as most sellers prefer to order mediocre cheap products in large quantities, or drop ship from CN factories. Almost no European sat equipment brands on EBay, mostly CN makes, and a few US made brands. Stores like Sadoun do careful product preselection for you, and they're better equipped and qualified to do that, not to mention direct access to CN factories and local Fairs they visit, where product quality differences and factory capabilities are easier to see than on web pics.

Hi All

I feel bad for not visiting here more often. For some reason, I get a lot of ads (google ads and banners ) when I log in and it is filling my screen. Is there a way the ads can be reduced?

Thanks to all who wrote positive reviews of their experience with my store. I and my staff truly appreciate it.

Zamar hit the nail on the head. Before we introduce a product from China, we make sure to do a quality assessment of the factory. I am also a hobbyist and like to listen to other hobbyists on this forum and or mine to improve a product or to introduce a new feature into a product.

To the OP, some sellers on eBay or online sell similar model # products as ours. But that doesn't mean it is the same product or comes from the same factory. There are a lot of clone factories in CN. We strive to buy a product from the original producer (designer). Also, we have been in business for over 10 years. Our website gets a lot of traffic, not like the drive by night sellers on ebay. You get the point?

BTW, if you check our eBay store as ICEMAN mentioned, you will see we have a few great "Auction" deals you can bid on. Once in a while we provide our customers with the opportunity to get products at below cost. Some members here got great deals :).

Anyway, we wish you the best in this hobby and we understand you have a choice. We hope you can consider us for your future business.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts