Sadoun Standard .4db vs Fortec Universal .3db lng

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Well I swapped out my Fortec Universal .3db lnb for a Sadoun Standard .4db lnb last night - with the Sadoun LNB, all of my signal strength and signal quality went UP noticeably! Just an FYI :)

Last edited:
do you mean the Sadoun .4?

I also thought the Fortec's were .4 too?

I have a few of those Sadound duals and they work really well :)

OOPS - yes, the Sadoun .4db. The Fortec Universal's I have left are the .3db. 2 summers ago I bought from Sadoun from their ebay .99 auctions a bunch of LNBs. They were advertised as Fortec .4db, but 2 of the ones I got were .3db (according to the label on the box and the lnb itself). I have not seen them advertised - only the .4db so not sure what the deal was.

I got two Fortec .3's as well and they bite big time. I've thrown them across the yard and have ordered some other LNBs

I forgot to add - I originally had the sadoun LNB's, then when I started playing with Primestars, the Fortec's were real easy to get the plastic off around the neck and make it into a nice 20mm fit for the Primestar :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts