Samsung HTIB!

fr8flyr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 4, 2003
Providence Forge, VA
Here are my impressions of the Samsung HT-TX75 HTIB. I got this setup for a TV room I made upstairs now that my youngest daughter moved out. I didn’t want a complex or expensive system just something for better sound than the TV speakers and an HDMI input that would also do audio for my Dish receiver. I was very surprised at the sound quality of this setup, the speakers do a very good job in my 23x18 room and the only weak part is the bass but even that is not bad. The upscaling dvd player does a very good job and the system is simple to set up and use. This system is only 5.1 but it does have an option for wireless rear surround speakers that I took advantage of. This is a very well done way to do the surround speakers, unlike Sony who tries to do it with infrared, this system uses RF and so far does a good job with the surrounds.

All the other HTIB that I could find any where close to this price either didn’t have an HDMI input or it was just a pass through and didn’t do the audio. With this setup I don’t have to do any input switching on the TV. This system is a great buy for anyone not wanting to spend a lot of money and doesn’t need many inputs and I highly recommend it.

Earl

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts