SAmsung TS 360 VCR Control Cable

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jerrychang

Original poster
Oct 28, 2004
Just got service a month a go. When dish was installed, VCR control Cable did not come with Samsung 360. After many wrangling, CSR has agreed to refund amount, but where can i get a cable. What are the specs on this cable, does it go by other names? I have looked online, and local stores don't know what I am talking about, Please someone help. :smug

jerrychang,
First of all I would like to welcome you to satelliteguys.us. The Internets #1 satellite forum. Ok here is what I would do. Look in the back of your receivers manual and call Samsung America and tell them what your problem is and they will send you another cable for free, I would tell them that it didn"t come with any cables and they will send you another whole set free. I remember buying a Samsung hd931 DVD player from them and it didn"t come with a DVI cable and I called them and they sent me one free. Well I hope this helps and once again welcome to satelliteguys.us............DIGITAL~DAN

TRY THIS LINK:http://www.samsungusa.com/cgi-bin/nabc/info/b2c_info_contact_us_sea.jsp?eUser=

I'll have to look, but I probably have one Im not using.
I dont care to use the thing. I got my 360 a few months ago, and all the spare cords and stuff are somewhere. If I can find it, you're welcome to it.

I had my VCR cable but didn't have a DVI cable. Before I bought the 360, I read several places where it said one was included. I thought, GREAT!, I don't have to spend $100 for one. Well, it didn't and I still don't have one. Did anyone else get one?

Same here

I had read the same thing, but in the manual it says that it doesn't come with a DVI cable. Maybe the new units that they are sending out comes with them included and the units we are have are part of an older batch.

Should be a manufacture month/year on the serial number label. I know Sony and Hughes do that; thought Samsung did as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)