Samsung Updates BD-P1200 Firmware

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
elwaylite, many thanks for posting this upgrade! :) I probably would never have heard of the upgrade without your post and without satelliteguys.us.

Happy BD viewing!

Well, unfortunately people will still be waiting to play some of the new movies.
Good news.... you can now watch Pirates AWE
Bad News.... you can't watch Across the Universe
That's only two examples of course but they are the ones that affect my son.

As I posted in another thread...

I updated my BD-P1200 firmware, and now analog 5.1 doesn't seem to work correctly.

I hate upgrades! They have problems more often than not. :mad:

Had no 5.1 after the firmware upgrade. Have to go into set-up mode to audio, the upgrade had changed the setting to pcm. Changed that to bitstream, everything has been fine since- hope that helps.

Ouch! Tried to show 3:10 TO YUMA today. Tried 2 different BD thinking it could be the disc. Nope, my BD-P1200 will not show this film even with the firmware update of 2/8/08. Anybody know if there is an answer or new update???
TIA!

Important point for all to remember with these updates....

I had the same sound issue after my Samsung Duo got updated. EVERYTHING gets set back to default settings.... The audio is the most obvious setting, but you have to modify anything else that you changed last time around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)