Satellite System Controller Model 735

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mountain Do

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2010
Wino Country
Jello all

I'm looking for info on a gadgie attached to a SA PowerVu D9234 whose oversight I've inherited. Predecessor didn't document jack, set things up several years back and moved across the country. Reverse-engineering his numerous projects has taken me countless hours. This controller is attached to the DB25 "expansion port" of the 9234 and _appears_ to have the capability to manage motor control to track multiple birds - but I don't know what it "knows," if anything, or if it's smart enough to tap the brains of the 9234. Also don't know if it's DiSEq-savvy or --

Heck - why don't I just admit I don't know MUCH about this thing. Pretty rare in my experience to draw absolutely ZIP from Googling the thing! Perhaps I could snap a couple pix, but - being the newb here I'm not sure I can post pix?

Much as I hate pulling over to ask directions, I'm fairly sure I'm in the right group here - so I'll brave the hazing I may suffer. Let me guess the whyfor: for not climbing up on the roof to document the motor & LNB & measure the ?10'? dish? And/or for not bowing quite low enough when I entered the room?

Oh well....

Anyone?

Thanx

Mt. Do

Reactions: fisher33
OK...

From the extended radio silence on this post, I suspect the following will be moot, BUT -

I've actually laid my grubby little paws on a manual, of sorts, for this controller. I can't say it's been overly informative, as it addresses basic operations as opposed to any technical info, but such as I have I will share. You have but to ask.

Signing off, over and out, etc

MtnDo

Reactions: fisher33
Interesting....

This sounds intriguing to me. I have a SA D9234, and if this add-on enables new/different features, it would be of some interest to those of us that frequent the FTA section. I'll see if Iceberg can move this over there, where it will get more responses, I'm sure. :)

Reactions: Titanium
OK...

From the extended radio silence on this post, I suspect the following will be moot, BUT -

I've actually laid my grubby little paws on a manual, of sorts, for this controller. I can't say it's been overly informative, as it addresses basic operations as opposed to any technical info, but such as I have I will share. You have but to ask.

Signing off, over and out, etc

MtnDo
Thanks much. Anything will help. It is operational, but I don't know the sequence of buttons to push. Fran

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)