SatelliteGuys 4.0 (upgrade) Problem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing between this site and a site running an older version of VB "forum Jump" and "Quick Navigation" look like the exact same thing with different names.

Except there was one at the top of the forums, instead of just the bottom like now.

not sure if its been mentioned
but the site is sloooooww
here at work on a t1 it feels like im on dialup
even slower at home

mdram, the site is as fast as it has ever been for me, at work or at home...

Scott, yesterday you had a green look for an hour or two, it was much easier for me to look at the threads than the look you currently have. Is there, or will there be any chance of being able to change the look in your own personal settings?

Scott, yesterday you had a green look for an hour or two, it was much easier for me to look at the threads than the look you currently have. Is there, or will there be any chance of being able to change the look in your own personal settings?

Look on the bottom left of the page... there is a pulldown menu there where you can select the look you like. :)

How do we keep the "default" look (with the change to smaller fonts) ? It looks like you're changing the default skin vs making a "custom" one.

I am seeing some screen sizing issues in the Cablevision/Fox dispute thread. See attached pictures
screen2.jpgscreen1.jpg

I noticed that when I select the "My Posts" under the "Quick Links" in the second-level menu bar at the top, I get the list of threads that I started, not my posts. If I click on my name next to my avatar and select "View Forum posts", I get the list of my last posts. Selecting "My Threads" in the Quick Links brings up the same list as "My Posts".

As you can see from the posts above, the link for /payments in the new stars graphic that's replacing the usergroup name has an unclosed a tag or something and causing entire posts to link to /payments.php.

I really am seeing sluggishness when typing in the quick reply box.

Also when I click on edit post it does not work, gives me a triangle error on page with IE/Win 7

Large threads are very sluggish. FAH last page:

Copyright 2003 - 2010 SatelliteGuys Incorporated - All Rights Reserved
Page Time: 1.28283 seconds Memory: 16,801 KB Queries: 22 Templates: 48

Any idea if a PDA mode could be put back in? Use it on my phone and normal style takes too long to load vs PDA mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)