Satelliteguys Fantasy Brackets

Well everyone that wants to join, send me your email address and name.

You should have received a private address that we can use to sign up. That is all the invite will contain.

Yahoo Tournament Brackets

I have set up a league in Yahoo for anyone interested. I used the same information as was used in the CBS one.(Which I could not get into).

League:Satguyssports
Password:Satguys

Open to all interested.

ESPN Tournament Challenge

Apologies to Ramy (I didn't see this thread), but I've started another group challenge at ESPN if anyone's interested.

Go to http://espn.go.com, make your tourney picks, then join the following group:

Group: SatelliteGuys

Password: satguys

Pick'em and weep! :)

Last edited:
Ok, there's now officially a dozen or so "Official Satellite Guys Fantasy Bracket Challenges" going around. Which one is the REAL one that everyone is playing?

Wouldn't it make sense to just pick 1 and have everyone go with that one?

Ok, there's now officially a dozen or so "Official Satellite Guys Fantasy Bracket Challenges" going around. Which one is the REAL one that everyone is playing?

Wouldn't it make sense to just pick 1 and have everyone go with that one?

Yeah...we really should do that. I'm in Ramy's on CBS, but will switch if theres a consensus elsewhere..

It doesn't matter to me, but mine was first. ;)

Yeah...we really should do that. I'm in Ramy's on CBS, but will switch if theres a consensus elsewhere..
I'm game for whatever one is chosen as well. I created my own bracket on ESPN last night when I went to their website...it was the first thing that popped up and was pretty simple. When I went back to look at it today I saw where I could start and add it to a group. Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.

I haven't sent my name and email to Ramy yet, but will do that if it's the official one we go with. Who's making the call? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)