SatelliteGuys Review: Logitech Revue with GoogleTV – A Diamond in the Rough

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If someone finds it for $99 with free shipping, Ill give it a try....worst case mess with it and use the cracked ver. Android rocks even if Logitech gives up on it others will lead the way.....Gota love anything open source!!!!!

It's been confirmed by google and logitech both that this unit will get the official 3.1 update by the end of summer and more specifically by the end of september, so don't fret... This box will rule!

If someone finds it for $99 with free shipping, Ill give it a try....worst case mess with it and use the cracked ver. Android rocks even if Logitech gives up on it others will lead the way.....Gota love anything open source!!!!!

Amazon.com is selling it for $99.99. But, the price is hidden. You have to go to the list of vendors and add it to cart from Amazon to see the $99 price. The Amazon price is hidden. I ordered a second one. For $100 it really suits my needs for a lot of things.

Amazon.com is selling it for $99.99. But, the price is hidden. You have to go to the list of vendors and add it to cart from Amazon to see the $99 price. The Amazon price is hidden. I ordered a second one. For $100 it really suits my needs for a lot of things.

Can you provide a link? I see there's 36 sellers but none that I see are Amazon. It list "greatfun4u" as the seller on the main page. But I don't see Amazon listed anywhere as the seller.

I dragged my feet! Yea its showing for $99 no tax free shipping...only pitfall is looks like its ether back ordered because there saying 2 week dilivery. Oh well I had a credit there so I got it for less than 99...Ill wait

I dragged my feet! Yea its showing for $99 no tax free shipping...only pitfall is looks like its ether back ordered because there saying 2 week dilivery. Oh well I had a credit there so I got it for less than 99...Ill wait

When I ordered one this morning they were still in stock. I guess the new price point makes it a good seller!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)