SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 12/01/2007

Oh come on, knock it off already! I admire Poke for being so positive. BTW, were where you a year ago when Directv only had a few HD channels. Now you're all over the place bragging about your new HD channels.

I was here questioning Poke and others on how E* was going to match what D* said they were going to add for HD this year. If E* had announced a plan it would be different but just the blind Charlie will match it comments without anything to back it up but hope is just blind following. Maybe if Poke wasn't alway saying that D* has just 4 to 6 and then latter changed to only a few HD channels that E* doesn't have I'd cut him some slack.

Poke sees the glass as half full. That's a refreshing change from the typical forum poster. I don't always agree, but he's entitled to his viewpoint.

does anyone think will we have anything new this year added?[/quote

I am not sure if I would count on adding more this year. Within the 4-6 weeks, I probably would. Things seem to be moving in a direction so they can add more hd. So Poke. You are not by your self!!!

thanks tiger for the response it started to seem like they were going to change this to the pit...

Poke sees the glass as half full. That's a refreshing change from the typical forum poster. I don't always agree, but he's entitled to his viewpoint.

And as long as he isn't posting in the D* forum it shouldn't matter to their fan-boys.

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts