SatGuys Fantasy Baseball

Thread bump. Couple of things I noticed:

A-Rod has been en fuego recently. THAT is why HD took him.

I dropped Armando Galarraga for another Tigers hurler- Rick Porcello.

Also, I dropped the slumping Garrett Atkins for Michael Cuddyer.

Oh, and Bill is looking like a genius for picking up Joe Mauer- the Twins have been on a roll since he came back.

Oh, and Bill is looking like a genius for picking up Joe Mauer- the Twins have been on a roll since he came back.

I didn't pick up Mauer, I drafted him. I was alternating Pudge Rodriguez and Dioner Navarro (both of whom I've dropped) until Mauer came off the DL.

I did, however, pick up Justin Upton, Todd Helton and Hank Blalock. All three have provided very good power numbers for me. :up

I didn't pick up Mauer, I drafted him. I was alternating Pudge Rodriguez and Dioner Navarro (both of whom I've dropped) until Mauer came off the DL.

I did, however, pick up Justin Upton, Todd Helton and Hank Blalock. All three have provided very good power numbers for me. :up

You're kicking my ass this week....I started out undefeated through 5 games, but I'm staring at a two game losing streak now. Baseball is a loooonnnggg season. :)

I hear ya, buddy. I came into this week on a three week losing streak after starting the season 2-0-1. :eek:

This has been my best overall week (offense and pitching) by far.

Injuries and Manny being Minnie have killed my team... Jose Reyes, Youkilis, Dice K, Ryan Ludwick, blecch..... Hope my Bombers have a good medical plan.... This weekly roster lock is a collosal PITA as well.... My players seem to all get DLed on Monday or Tuesday, forcing me to have a dead slot for the rest of the week....

I'm going against Big Red Dodgers this week.

Today/tonight he has Roy Halladay, Johan Santana, A.J. Burnett and Jared Weaver pitching. :eek:

That's pretty impressive to say the least!

I struggled for a tie this week and now stand and 4-2-2. Has anyone had a more disappointing 1st round pick than me with Grady Sizemore? :(

I struggled for a tie this week and now stand and 4-2-2. Has anyone had a more disappointing 1st round pick than me with Grady Sizemore? :(

I'm at 4-3-1 after last week's win.

My offense has been on fire the last two weeks, led by Joe Mauer, Torii Hunter, Jermaine Dye and Hanley Ramirez! :up

Also, picking up Edwin Jackson has been a HUGE boost to my pitching staff.

I made a couple of pickups two weeks ago and I may have turned my team around. My pitching has been the clincher though. Debating a few other choice moves but it's nice finally moving out of last.

Sabres, look at Bastardo as a replacement. He's been solid for us in AA and had a great start last night.

Well, nine weeks are in the books, and I'm in a three way tie for second place.

HD MM's Ninjas stand alone in first with a 5-2-2 record. Murieta Mashers, Bronx Embalmers and my team are all a half game back at 5-3-1.

I also topped the 100 HR mark this week with 101. The other three teams that have topped the 100 mark are: Bronx Embalmers (106), Long Live Mel Hall (103) and HD MM's Ninjas (103).

My main concern right now is three of my outfielders got injured on Sunday (Torii Hunter, Jacoby Ellsbury and Justin Upton). They are all currently listed day-to-day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)