Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyhas1000legs

That's a lot of claws!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Western Slope, CO
I was trying a "trick" to downgrade the reader app (delete app from phone, re-add from iTunes). Of course, the guide was written for an old version of iTunes, so it didn't work. I re-downloaded the newest version of the SatelliteGuys Reader app, and now it crashes any time I try to open a thread.

This is app version 3.14.34 on iOS 6.0.1 on an iPhone 4 (not 4S).

I was trying a "trick" to downgrade the reader app (delete app from phone, re-add from iTunes). Of course, the guide was written for an old version of iTunes, so it didn't work. I re-downloaded the newest version of the SatelliteGuys Reader app, and now it crashes any time I try to open a thread.

This is app version 3.14.34 on iOS 6.0.1 on an iPhone 4 (not 4S).
Same thing here i have a apple 3gs does exactly the same thing i deleted it its useless for me.

With so many apps refusing to update, I finally backed up everything, did a factory restore, and went to ios 7. Works faster than before now, and no app issues.

There was a new version of the reader sent to Apple yesterday, however with their Holiday hours the app may not get approved by them and released until after the New Year.

Still crashes at startup, but usually only once.

I updated to the new reader shortly after the new year and it is terrible on my phone. No issues before this. Now it takes two minutes for it to unfreeze and scroll down a thread. Can't believe no one else has had issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I updated to the new reader shortly after the new year and it is terrible on my phone. No issues before this. Now it takes two minutes for it to unfreeze and scroll down a thread. Can't believe no one else has had issues...

Just updated to the newest version, still working fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the problem?

The app is crashing when I'm going to most threads, iPhone 6+, iOS eight, using the built-in voiceover screen reader for blind and visually impaired people.latest iOS update installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts