SatHawk 6910 Signal Meter

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So meters such as the 6910 can or cannot be set up and do simple ID functions like the Lexium 7100???
Magic static gave the good answer to your question.
MS, I thought for years and used my house as where N, S, E, and W were until satellite photos came out. Then I discovered the people that built the house back in the early 50's have the East end cocked a little bit to the South. It aint straight on the lot!

T & RT

Bugsy1 said:
I just bought the SatLink WS-6922 and currently looking for a north American sat image file for it

Did you check with your reseller?

I would expect a reseller to have a current satellite / transponder list and technical support for your meter.

I purchased a SATLink WS-6922 and so far i love the features of it but the hectic part about is where it comes from china the only Satellite list images I can find is for the Eastern Hemisphere but they include a tool where you can edit the list so until I either find a compatible image or the company sends me a reply im working on one lol

Anyone hear anything good or bad about a SatHawk 6910 Signal Meter? Just seen it over on Sadoun's web site. They are selling it for $199. Seen it a little lower on ebay but not much. This would be useful rather than dragging out the receiver and TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

8' channel master quad leg feed alignment help.

30w

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)