SatSignature.com Website Updated

Discussion in 'Free To Air (FTA) Discussion' started by Titanium, Dec 7, 2018 at 2:26 PM.

1. Titanium

Titanium Topic Starter AI6US
    Lifetime Supporter

Received today from SatSignature

Website changes

We've made a change to the website that you probably need to know about. You now need to create an account to see the live spectrum.

Happy Analyzing!

You won't be able to access the spectrum until you've verified your email address. If you don't receive the verification email, it could be one of the following:

• The mail server blocked it.
    • The mail server delayed the delivery of the message, this is very common.
    • Went to your spam/junk folder.
    • Something went wrong on our end.
    • If you've waited a good amount of time and still have not received the email, email us from the account you've registered to the site with and we can see what's going on.

If you have questions or need help, do not hesitate to reach out. You can give us a call at (480) 360-5253 or email contact@satsignature.com

Thanks!
    SatSignature.com

Brct203 and N5XZS like this.
  2. KE4EST

KE4EST SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
    Staff Member HERE TO HELP YOU!

You beat me to posting this Brian! I got the same email, just got home and came here to post. Missed it by that much.. :D

Brct203, N5XZS and Titanium like this.
  3. Brct203

Brct203 SatelliteGuys Pro

Thanks for posting this - I noticed that they were prompting for registration when I went to look up some spectrum a few days ago.

Do you see any reason to stay away? Or to register with a generic name/email address?

4. Titanium

Titanium Topic Starter AI6US
    Lifetime Supporter

I've been registered on the site for many years. Never have received unsolicited junk or had any reason not to reregister. I believe the only emails that I've received were for site change notifications.

The registration process took less than two minutes and the confirmation email was instant. :)

Brct203 likes this.
  5. Lone Gunman

Lone Gunman SatelliteGuys Pro

Humm, don't think I've ever been there before? Don't quite understand the "account to view" thingie as a new requirement unless the next thing on the agenda will be a annual MEMBERSHIP FEE??

Separate names with a comma.

More...