SC Help Needed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ohre

Original poster
Apr 18, 2007
NE US
I have DSR-317 and have an Invacom QPH-031. I also have an FTA box. I was feeding the IF loop out with a DC block to the 317 from the FTA pointed at 107.3. It worked but I needed to constantly switch between an H channel and a V channel on the FTA box to see anything. SCN would not work at all and I know for a fact it is on 107.3. Question is this: is it OK to use the 317 in this configuration or should I have a seperate dish and LNB for the 317? Also, I changed my package about 3 days ago and still have not received authorization to turn those channels on. I even hooked the LNB to the dish directly and left it on channel 299 for a day and still nothing. I read that there is a way to request a rehit on their website but I could not find it. Maybe Iceberg knows the answers. Do I need a rehit or should I just leave the 317 on for a couple of days. Maybe the config above is interfering with it. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)