Scanning Nimiq @91

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Nimiq 1 is at 91 degrees west
Nimiq 2 is at 82 degrees west

I assume when you changed the stuff on the screen, you saved it before exiting out

I did save it whenever it asked me to, yes. I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. IF I had this thing aimed at 82 Nimiq2 instead of 91, would it still show a signal when I am on the 91 menus with the different frequency? I did notice before with my sat meter that there was a few birds up there in that area. But 82 and 91 are pretty close.... just wondering if I got the wrong one or something. But if I did get the wrong one it shouldnt show a signal on the 91 screen. It will not save the other frequency when I put that in. I noticed that the other satellites that are there have that frequency set to them already. Thats why I was wondering if it had something to do with the LNB.

if you are on 82 or 91 it will still show a good quality because they use the same frequencies. When you scan the channels, that will be the difference

I dont know where this 11811 shows up. I know on my Viewsat it had the DBS frequencies in for 91

Well maybe thats what I am doing wrong, on the incorrect satellite or something. Ya that 11811 is on there as the LNB frequency. I can change it for the scanning, but it doesn't retain it.

Maybe I was getting confused with the transponder frequency being 11811. Not the LNB.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts