Scoreguide

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got D* on 1/24/11. I had problems with the scoreguide from the beginning. Sometimes it just wouldn't come up no matter how many times I pushed the red button. I didn't get any help from D* tech. Now I just keep trying until it comes up or wait for the popup in the bottom right hand corner. I don't know why it doesn't come up sometimes -- maybe it isn't accessible when they are updating scores?

If it doesnt show up and you have a DVR I press list to show the recorded stuff then clear. It pops up right after that

When you do get it to work, DON'T hit exit to close the screen or it won't come back up till you change the channel, hit the red button again to close the screen, or do as ICE mentioned, but you should be able to get it to work on any SPORTS channel. Remember, it only works on a Sports channel.

i know hows it works guys, even on espn it won't work, plus mine apps won't work, both was working last night

i reset my box last night, and it scoreguide is back but, all its backward, the NL scores is the AL scores, the NHL scores are NBA scores

i reset my box last night, and it scoreguide is back but, all its backward, the NL scores is the AL scores, the NHL scores are NBA scores

How are they tonight ?
My ScoreGuide is working fine and the AL and the NL scores are the way they should be.

IF yours is still messed up, I would recommend a menu reboot.

last night i did Menu reboot, and i got the "the NL scores is the AL scores, the NHL scores are NBA scores" but tonight it fine

last night i did Menu reboot, and i got the "the NL scores is the AL scores, the NHL scores are NBA scores" but tonight it fine

I don't know if it was an issue with alot of people or not, I didn't pay much attention to the SG last night as I was doing other stuff.

A reboot will often re organize files and things will run better afterwards.

What do you mean "It's GONE".
Are you saying you can't get it to come up or that it's all screwed up.

Often it will take some time to appear and also has to be on a Sports channel, I'm sure you know that, just remining.

What do you mean "It's GONE".
Are you saying you can't get it to come up or that it's all screwed up.

Often it will take some time to appear and also has to be on a Sports channel, I'm sure you know that, just remining.

i know guys might think i am like dumb sometimes by how write but please i know how D work! on Sports channel only the scoreguide doesn't comes up, plus mine web apps doesn't load, when i press the button its says loading but it never load

i know guys might think i am like dumb sometimes by how write but please i know how D work! on Sports channel only the scoreguide doesn't comes up, plus mine web apps doesn't load, when i press the button its says loading but it never load

NEVER said anyone was dumb.

It sounds like you have an internet connection issue. Try running the system test and see if you pass.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)