Scoreguide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I didn't think the scoreguide used the internet? I don't have internet and mine works flawlessly. When you first had the issue, are you sure it wasn't during interleague play?

I brought up the internet theory. The op said he also had issues with his apps, so I thought they might be connected somehow. Apparently not!

like i said it got weird to me when i leave the box on 24/7 everything is fine, but if i turn off before bed the scoreguide and web app won't show back up until i reboot receiver

like i said it got weird to me when i leave the box on 24/7 everything is fine, but if i turn off before bed the scoreguide and web app won't show back up until i reboot receiver

Thats really Odd, seeing when you turn the box OFF, all it really does is shut down then lights on the front panel, the unit keeps active as it has to buffer incase you decide to turn it back on.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)